Home Forums Television SAG Awards 2021 TV Nominee Reactions

SAG Awards 2021 TV Nominee Reactions

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 236 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
3 months ago
replies
views
users
wolfali
Victor
methaddiction
  • Profile picture
    Chris Beachum
    Topics:

Quick reminder that both SAG events shut down today at 5:00 PT.

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

Did a last minute change in Stunt to Mandalorian, it looks like the frontrunner, but I’m in a 3 way tie in my head with Lovecraft, The Boys and Mandalorian.

Watch Cobra Kai take it lol.

For Your Emmy Consideration:
    Matthew Rhys for "Perry Mason" | Ethan Hawke for "The Good Lord Bird", THE GOOD LORD BIRD in ALL CATEGORIES | Elizabeth Olsen and Kathryn Hahn for "Wandavision" | Tobias Menzies for "The Crown" | MJ Rodriguez for "Pose" | Jane Levy for "Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist"

Profile picture
    TheCineMike
    Topics:

I have Cobra Kai as my 2nd place in Stunt

https://thecinemike.wordpress.com/
    Twitter: @TheCineMike

Profile picture
    Riley Chow
    Topics:

I also made a late switch to The Mandalorian. The Boys seemed obvious to me, but I see the case for The Mandalorian.

Profile picture
    JV
    Topics:

Switched last minute to Gillian Anderson winning over Emma Corrin.

She’s a previous SAG winner and AFTRA just love their stars.

Hope I don’t regret.

Profile picture
    eastwest
    Topics:

Pencils down! The inevitable switched that I made was going for Emma Corrin instead of Gillian Anderson. Not sure on the voting timeline, but my justification was the Harry/Meghan of it all and how The Crown has just been smashing it so far in its awards run. Almost switched to Josh O’Connor, but going back to how I justified picking Emma, Prince Charles is not a sympathetic character. But I could be wrong and he continues his impressive awards run.

Profile picture
    Ivo Stoyanov
    Topics:

Maybe this was answered before, but has the ceremony passed already? When are we going to see the “cut” from it? And where are the winners gonna be announced?

Profile picture
    Luca
    Topics:

There will be a one-hour ceremony on Sunday. The winner acceptance speeches and everything else are already being recorded in the days leading up to the ceremony — so now — which will thus be brief but tight.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

I am not sure if I’m going to regret predicting O’Hara over Cuoco here. If Olivia Colman and Helena Bonham Carter can allow Jennifer Aniston to come from behind then Catherine O’Hara and Annie Murphy can certainly allow Kaley to come from behind in an ensemble nominated show.

I also have a weird feeling Bridgerton might upset but fingers crossed for The Crown.

FYC Emmys: "The Crown" in all categories, "I May Destroy You" in all categories, "It's a Sin" in all categories, "Small Axe" in all categories, Billie Piper ("I Hate Suzie"), Yvonne Strahovski ("Stateless") and Ruth Wilson ("His Dark Materials")

Profile picture
    boredandricho (they/them)
    Topics:

I am not sure if I’m going to regret predicting O’Hara over Cuoco here. If Olivia Colman and Helena Bonham Carter can allow Jennifer Aniston to come from behind then Catherine O’Hara and Annie Murphy can certainly allow Kaley to come from behind in an ensemble nominated show. I also have a weird feeling Bridgerton might upset but fingers crossed for The Crown.

I think O’Hara is this year’s PWB. No one can stop her at this point

Profile picture
    Eden
    Topics:

In the end, I dropped Coel. Both The Queen’s Gambit and SAG as a guild are too big for Coel to prevail. So I switched my risky bet to Comedy Actress and went with Cuoco. It’s a long shot, but I’d be pissed at myself if she won and I didn’t predict her in a category where the other nominees are co-stars. O’Hara makes sense, but my thinking is that Murphy is a serious threat to steal away votes.

A surprise is bound to happen and I’m leaning towards a male category. Page can certainly upset, but I’m curious about Limited Series Actor. I went with Ruffalo because he surprised us before and I put Camp second. I honestly think everyone in the category has a solid shot.

I also have Corrin and I’m low-key regretting it already.

Profile picture
    methaddiction
    Topics:

We’ve been talking about Corrin/Anderson/Linney this whole time but watch it be her.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Lmao imagine if this ends up happening somehow even though most of us think she’s likelier to win an individual one on the film side…

FYC Emmys: "The Crown" in all categories, "I May Destroy You" in all categories, "It's a Sin" in all categories, "Small Axe" in all categories, Billie Piper ("I Hate Suzie"), Yvonne Strahovski ("Stateless") and Ruth Wilson ("His Dark Materials")

Profile picture
    boredandricho (they/them)
    Topics:

Lmao imagine if this ends up happening somehow even though most of us think she’s likelier to win an individual one on the film side…

honestly I will be so happy as long as corrin won’t win this. her performance was so shallow to me when compared to her costars

Profile picture
    Ivo Stoyanov
    Topics:

We’ve been talking about Corrin/Anderson/Linney this whole time but watch it be her.

I had her first for many months, but I bet on Corrin like the majority, I decided to play it safe this time. But she is always a possibility.

honestly I will be so happy as long as corrin won’t win this. her performance was so shallow to me when compared to her costars

Is this a joke? It is not funny, neither true.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 236 total)

The topic ‘SAG Awards 2021 TV Nominee Reactions’ is closed to new replies.