Home Forums Television SAG Awards 2021 TV Reactions

SAG Awards 2021 TV Reactions

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 209 total)
Created
3 weeks ago
Last Reply
2 weeks ago
replies
views
users
wolfali
Luca
methaddiction
  • Profile picture
    supermalt
    Topics:

You really think the official SAG account would post that if it was obvious that she had won? I did switch to her and all, but I wouldn’t read into this too much, no?

See, you thinking it’s so obvious they wouldn’t do it makes them bold enough to actually do it. Unagi.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Luca
    Topics:

I love Emma, but Laura just deserves. Ugh. Imagine giving that performance and not getting any awards hardware.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    methaddiction
    Topics:

I love Emma, but Laura just deserves. Ugh. Imagine giving that performance and not getting any awards hardware.

We should’ve known they were gonna do Laura dirty the second Pelphrey started getting snubbed everywhere they just didn’t care about this season.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Looks like someone won…

Well Thatcher hasn’t told us if she won an individual SAG over Emma so fingers crossed this is correct!

FYC Emmys: "The Crown" in all categories, "I May Destroy You" in all categories, "It's a Sin" in all categories, "Small Axe" in all categories, Billie Piper ("I Hate Suzie"), Yvonne Strahovski ("Stateless") and Ruth Wilson ("His Dark Materials")

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Luca
    Topics:

Wendy Byrde is coming for all her deniers after Ozark ends. She’s already making some calls.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Don’t mind if O’Hara wins because she’s an excellent legend but I kind of want Kaley to pull off an upset here…

FYC Emmys: "The Crown" in all categories, "I May Destroy You" in all categories, "It's a Sin" in all categories, "Small Axe" in all categories, Billie Piper ("I Hate Suzie"), Yvonne Strahovski ("Stateless") and Ruth Wilson ("His Dark Materials")

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Luca
    Topics:

You know, I was thinking about how Kaley could be the Jen Aniston of this year. Up against two competing co-stars, one of whom is the favorite — O’Hara this year, Colman last year — for the flashiest, showiest performance in the category in a show that SAG obvs liked (TFA even got the ensemble nom!). Of course, I did not bet against legend O’Hara, but if it happened, I would be neither shocked nor disappointed.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    forwardswill
    Topics:

I will be so annoyed if Cuoco wins because my gut instinct when the nominations came out was that she would but like Aniston last year I’ve ended up switching to the frontrunner

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Gabarnes43
    Topics:

Id be fine with any of the Comedy Actresses winning, such a strong category- they’re all amazing

6th Place WGA 2021
    12th Place VES 2021
    61st Place BAFTA nominations 2021

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    methaddiction
    Topics:

I want Catherine to win to complete her sweep.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Luca
    Topics:

Id be fine with any of the Comedy Actresses winning, such a strong category- they’re all amazing

I so agree. I keep forgetting that Linda and Christina are nominated, too, but my goodness, they’d both be endlessly deserving as well!! Last year’s and this year’s lineups were/are just ACE.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Couverture
    Topics:

Imagine giving that performance and not getting any awards hardware.

She won the Goldderby award!

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    hopelesstar
    Topics:

You really think the official SAG account would post that if it was obvious that she had won? I did switch to her and all, but I wouldn’t read into this too much, no?

I think it’s more about the emojis Emma used to repost the SAG post in her story.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Eden
    Topics:

I will be so annoyed if Cuoco wins because my gut instinct when the nominations came out was that she would but like Aniston last year I’ve ended up switching to the frontrunner

That’s the reason I went with Cuoco, 100% knowing it’s O’Hara’s to lose. I’d rather get it wrong than not predict right a nominee whose competition are co-stars.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

The Comedy Actress lineup in 2019 was so strong that the performance that was stronger than those in the whole lineup missed!

That lineup was still excellent so I’m not complaining too much but aww the JLD snub still feels like a gut punch.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 209 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.