Home Forums Television Super Early 2021 Emmy Predictions (Part 3)

Super Early 2021 Emmy Predictions (Part 3)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 228 total)
Created
4 weeks ago
Last Reply
3 weeks ago
replies
views
users
wolfali
The Person Fo..
braydenfitzsi..
  • Profile picture
    puck05
    Topics:

Black Is King is so good but it’s not a movie.

Profile picture
    puck05
    Topics:

It looks like Netflix is already campaigning for The Haunting of Bly Manor as it should be!

Profile picture
    Luca
    Topics:

We stan. They realized how they missed an opportunity with Hill House. The Twitter page has been serving, too. And the buzz around this show has been almost exclusively positive! This better be the sleeping giant this year!

Oscar FYC -- Give Viola Davis her second Oscar!

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Congratulations Gillian Anderson, Olivia Colman, Emma Corrin and Helena Bonham Carter on your upcoming Emmy nominations!

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2020/09/the-crown-season-4-first-look-at-diana/

FYC OSCARS : VANESSA KIRBY FOR "PIECES OF A WOMAN", GLENN CLOSE FOR "HILLBILLY ELEGY", ANTHONY HOPKINS FOR "THE FATHER", CHADWICK BOSEMAN FOR "MA RAINEY'S BLACK BOTTOM", PROMISING YOUNG WOMAN (BEST ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY).

Profile picture
    William Gillquist
    Topics:

If Smart gets nominated again here for Mare of Easttown she’ll once again lose to a black. How disgusting

I would not have thought this was racist if you hadn’t said “a black”. How disgusting indeed.

FYC Oscars: Chloe Zhao (Nomadland), Delroy Lindo (Da 5 Bloods), Mark Rylance (Trail of the Chicago 7), Viola Davis and Chadwick Boseman (Ma Rainey's Black Bottom), Soul (Best Picture, Best Animated Feature Film, and Best Original Screenplay)

FYC Grammys: Circles (Album of the Year), Good News (Record and Song of the Year), Future Nostalgia (Album of the Year), Don't Start Now (Record and Song of the Year), Everything I Wanted (Record and Song of the Year)

Profile picture
    methaddiction
    Topics:

If Smart gets nominated again here for Mare of Easttown she’ll once again lose to a black. How disgusting

Get a life.

Profile picture
    The Person Formerly Known As Linguini
    Topics:

Why does this racist troll keep coming back? I’m pretty sure that person’s been banned 3 times already, they always interject with some moronic racist opinion followed by some “tRuMp 2020!11!” spam before being kicked out.

rubbish

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Maybe we need to watch out for Evil being the Drama Schitt’s Creek/The Good Place

https://deadline.com/2020/09/evil-unicorn-netflix-in-one-year-licensing-deal-cbs-tv-studios-1234581581/

FYC OSCARS : VANESSA KIRBY FOR "PIECES OF A WOMAN", GLENN CLOSE FOR "HILLBILLY ELEGY", ANTHONY HOPKINS FOR "THE FATHER", CHADWICK BOSEMAN FOR "MA RAINEY'S BLACK BOTTOM", PROMISING YOUNG WOMAN (BEST ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY).

Profile picture
    The Person Formerly Known As Linguini
    Topics:

Maybe we need to watch out for Evil being the Drama Schitt’s Creek/The Good Placehttps://deadline.com/2020/09/evil-unicorn-netflix-in-one-year-licensing-deal-cbs-tv-studios-1234581581/

Give the Kings a writing Emmy for the Good Wife already!

rubbish

Profile picture
    puck05
    Topics:

Maybe we need to watch out for Evil being the Drama Schitt’s Creek/The Good Placehttps://deadline.com/2020/09/evil-unicorn-netflix-in-one-year-licensing-deal-cbs-tv-studios-1234581581/

Evil is one of my favorite shows. Kings are definitely two of the best writers in the industry.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Kings are definitely two of the best writers in the industry.

Frankly the fact The Good Wife Fight franchise doesn’t have a Writing Emmy yet makes me furious sometimes. One Two of the best written shows on television in recent times.

Profile picture
    David Buchanan
    Topics:

I’ve been working on an article on this just this morning! I’d say this is unlikely to move the needle: for every Breaking Bad and Schitt’s Creek, there’s a Blacklist and Madam Secretary. With a lot of Emmy favorites possibly missing eligibility this season, though, it definitely helps its odds a tad.

Formerly known as PianoMann.

Profile picture
    hopelesstar
    Topics:

Hitting The fan should have won writing and s5 of TGW series.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Hitting The fan should have won writing and s5 of TGW series.

Finally someone agrees with me! The fact it wasn’t even nominated for Writing or Series that year but then got into Writing for End. Argh.

I mean Margulies’ win that year was also like one of the most deserving Emmy wins ever…

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

I’ve been working on an article on this just this morning! I’d say this is unlikely to move the needle: for every Breaking Bad and Schitt’s Creek, there’s a Blacklist and Madam Secretary. With a lot of Emmy favorites possibly missing eligibility this season, though, it definitely helps its odds a tad.

If only The Good Fight could get a second run showing on Netflix or at the very least an outside the States international run on Netflix like The Good Place 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 228 total)

The topic ‘Super Early 2021 Emmy Predictions (Part 3)’ is closed to new replies.