Home Forums Television Super Early 2021 Emmy Predictions

Super Early 2021 Emmy Predictions

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 502 total)
Created
6 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
wolfali
puck05
Allan Veríss..
  • Profile picture
    Nate
    Topics:

The Undoing has a premiere date!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqeQVi1nPqs

Profile picture
    puck05
    Topics:

Your Honor starring Bryan Cranston will be eligible for 2021.

Profile picture
    Human Bartender
    Topics:

Don’t know what it’s about, but it’s got a great cast, with Michael Stuhlbarg, Hope Davis, Isaiah Whitlock Jr, Carmen Ejogo, Margo Martindale, and Amy Landecker starring alongside Cranston.

Let’s Go Bucks

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Bit of an old article (last month) but Amy Sherman-Palladino and Daniel Palladino stated then that they hope to get into production for season 4 of Maisel in August. According to the link below Maisel has been added to the list of production start dates as in “active developement”.

https://stvplus.com/pages/proddates

Something about this screams Spring premiere date to me.

FYC OSCARS : VANESSA KIRBY FOR "PIECES OF A WOMAN", GLENN CLOSE FOR "HILLBILLY ELEGY", ANTHONY HOPKINS FOR "THE FATHER", CHADWICK BOSEMAN FOR "MA RAINEY'S BLACK BOTTOM", PROMISING YOUNG WOMAN (BEST ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY).

Profile picture
    Riley Chow
    Topics:

I am going to be annoying and say that I just got the complete season of something on Netflix that is “CONFIDENTIAL / NOT ANNOUNCED”, which is normal, but I am excited about this one.  Review embargo lifts in two months.  Screener letter from the showrunner with spoiler list came with a cool design instead of the usual plain-text look.

Profile picture
    OneAndOnly
    Topics:

I am going to be annoying and say that I just got the complete season of something on Netflix that is “CONFIDENTIAL / NOT ANNOUNCED”, which is normal, but I am excited about this one. Review embargo lifts in two months. Screener letter from the showrunner with spoiler list came with a cool design instead of the usual plain-text look. [/quote

Do you wanna make any “ early predictions “ for 2021?

Have a great day if you see this!

FYC: Anthony Hopkins- The Father
    FYC: Chadwick Boseman - Ma Rainey’s Black Bottom

Male/Straight/BLM

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

I am going to be annoying and say that I just got the complete season of something on Netflix that is “CONFIDENTIAL / NOT ANNOUNCED”, which is normal, but I am excited about this one. Review embargo lifts in two months. Screener letter from the showrunner with spoiler list came with a cool design instead of the usual plain-text look.

This screams multi Globe nominations.

FYC OSCARS : VANESSA KIRBY FOR "PIECES OF A WOMAN", GLENN CLOSE FOR "HILLBILLY ELEGY", ANTHONY HOPKINS FOR "THE FATHER", CHADWICK BOSEMAN FOR "MA RAINEY'S BLACK BOTTOM", PROMISING YOUNG WOMAN (BEST ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY).

Profile picture
    Riley Chow
    Topics:

I doubt that it gets any major nominations.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

I doubt that it gets any major nominations.

I’m intrigued by what it is even more now!

Profile picture
    Heptapod
    Topics:

I am going to be annoying and say that I just got the complete season of something on Netflix that is “CONFIDENTIAL / NOT ANNOUNCED”, which is normal, but I am excited about this one.  Review embargo lifts in two months.  Screener letter from the showrunner with spoiler list came with a cool design instead of the usual plain-text look.

Super-secret? Super creative showrunner? Embargo lift (and therefore release date) in October? Very exciting but not probably going to get major nominations?

The Haunting of Bly Manor is COMING you guys.

Profile picture
    puck05
    Topics:

Super-secret? Super creative showrunner? Embargo lift (and therefore release date) in October? Very exciting but not probably going to get major nominations? The Haunting of Bly Manor is COMING you guys.

He says it’s an unannounced project, so it’s probably a show none of us know.

Profile picture
    puck05
    Topics:

Trailer for Mangrove starring Letitia Wright, one of the films of Steve McQueen for his 5-part episodic anthology series Small Axe on Amazon: https://youtu.be/gQBuNeFlS7c

Profile picture
    Luca
    Topics:

Lovecraft Country is getting rave reviews. Someome said it’ll be trigger discussions like Watchmen did.

Oscar FYC -- Give Viola Davis her second Oscar!

Profile picture
    Kay
    Topics:

Lovecraft Country is getting rave reviews. Someome said it’ll be trigger discussions like Watchmen did.

Oh it better! It might be my most anticipated show this year.

Profile picture
    diego
    Topics:

I love to see Jonathan Mayors getting the recognition he deserves, I’m also hoping this is a breakout role for Jurnee Smollett-Bell. I’ll be rooting for them.

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 502 total)

The topic ‘Super Early 2021 Emmy Predictions’ is closed to new replies.