Home Forums Television Super Early 2021 Emmy Predictions

Super Early 2021 Emmy Predictions

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 502 total)
Created
5 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
wolfali
puck05
Allan Veríss..
  • Profile picture
    Reis
    Topics:

Third Day Official Trailer

September 14.

Profile picture
    diego
    Topics:

Third Day and We Are Who We Are are premiering the same day then?

Profile picture
    Allan Veríssimo
    Topics:

Production of Succession Season 3 is planned to start before Christmas: https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/succession-season-3-production-shooting-new-york-before-christmas-1234728963/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Imagine if we’re all predicting an over-performance for The Crown because of the fact that some of the Drama nominees this year won’t be in its way and then it still ends up getting 13 nominations again lol.

FYC OSCARS : VANESSA KIRBY FOR "PIECES OF A WOMAN", GLENN CLOSE FOR "HILLBILLY ELEGY", ANTHONY HOPKINS FOR "THE FATHER", CHADWICK BOSEMAN FOR "MA RAINEY'S BLACK BOTTOM", PROMISING YOUNG WOMAN (BEST ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY).

Profile picture
    Gabarnes43
    Topics:

What is everyone predicting The Crown to be nominated for next year

FYC 2020 EMMYS

COMEDY- SCHITTS CREEK in all categories, Maya Rudolph, Eddie Murphy

DRAMA- Killing Eve in all categories, HBC, Cicely Tyson, The Crown in directing

LIMITED- UNBELIEVABLE, Normal People in writing and directing, Toni Collette, Tituss Burgess

FYC OSCARS- Amy Adams

Profile picture
    Allan Veríssimo
    Topics:

Just imagine if The Mandalorian gets several nominations if the worst case scenario happens and few favorite series return next year…

Profile picture
    hopelesstar
    Topics:

It will get several nominations regardless…

Profile picture
    Allan Veríssimo
    Topics:

Oh, yes, I expressed myself poorly. I was referring to the Directing and Writing categories.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Depending on quality Ratched could either sweep in acting nominations or get shut out.

FYC OSCARS : VANESSA KIRBY FOR "PIECES OF A WOMAN", GLENN CLOSE FOR "HILLBILLY ELEGY", ANTHONY HOPKINS FOR "THE FATHER", CHADWICK BOSEMAN FOR "MA RAINEY'S BLACK BOTTOM", PROMISING YOUNG WOMAN (BEST ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY).

Profile picture
    hopelesstar
    Topics:

Ryan Murphy has a pretty good track record in acting categories minus The Politician (And it didn’t even get shut out thanks to Bette Midler), so I am assuming Ratched will at least get a supporting actress in (especially considering 8 slots). Paulson seems like a pretty safe bait too, at least for #5 or #6 spots but we will have to see how it’s received and her performance at winter awards.

Profile picture
    Luca
    Topics:

especially considering 8 slots)

With the lack of content this Emmy cycle, I highly doubt we’ll have eight slots next year.

Oscar FYC -- Give Viola Davis her second Oscar!

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

When Sarah Paulson puts the final nails on every other contender next years’s coffins :

Profile picture
    hopelesstar
    Topics:

With the lack of content this Emmy cycle, I highly doubt we’ll have eight slots next year.

Pretty sure mostly everything will return.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Pretty sure mostly everything will return.

I think shows like Westworld and Killing Eve which take along time to film already and can’t incorporate things like social distancing or the virus into their story worlds because it wouldn’t make sense won’t be back but I think shows that were midway production and could finish on an accelerated post production (i.e. Stranger Things), shows that are slated to start or return to production sometime in August/September (i.e. MaiselZoey’s) and shows that can incorporate social distancing (The Morning ShowSuccession) will return.

What will be interesting to see is if Atlanta or Barry can return. I suspect Russian Doll will because it already started filming but those ones might be interesting considering the demand of their stars and how difficult it might be to film so quickly.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

The Flight Attendant will restart production this month.

https://stvplus.com/pages/proddates

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 502 total)

The topic ‘Super Early 2021 Emmy Predictions’ is closed to new replies.