Home Forums Television Super Early 2021 Emmy Predictions

Super Early 2021 Emmy Predictions

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 502 total)
Created
5 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
wolfali
puck05
Allan Veríss..
  • Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Baranski’s next Emmy nomination win is going to be for The Gilded Age whenever that comes out, not for The Good Fight.

Correction!

FYC OSCARS : VANESSA KIRBY FOR "PIECES OF A WOMAN", GLENN CLOSE FOR "HILLBILLY ELEGY", ANTHONY HOPKINS FOR "THE FATHER", CHADWICK BOSEMAN FOR "MA RAINEY'S BLACK BOTTOM", PROMISING YOUNG WOMAN (BEST ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY).

Profile picture
    Jays
    Topics:

I think a Moore return is actually pretty likely. She’ll have insanely baity material and they’ve nominated her before so it’s not like she’s completely off their radar. How many drama series are even likely to return?

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

I think a Moore return is actually pretty likely. She’ll have insanely baity material and they’ve nominated her before so it’s not like she’s completely off their radar. How many drama series are even likely to return?

Well The Handmaid’s TaleThe Morning ShowEuphoria and Pose had already started filming before the lockdown so barring any new outbreaks they probably will return. The Crown is returning plus there are new contenders in the form of The NeversRatchedPerry MasonLovecraft CountryIndustry and more. Succession and Ozark look set to film in time for a Spring release so I wouldn’t be surprised to see both make it in either.

FYC OSCARS : VANESSA KIRBY FOR "PIECES OF A WOMAN", GLENN CLOSE FOR "HILLBILLY ELEGY", ANTHONY HOPKINS FOR "THE FATHER", CHADWICK BOSEMAN FOR "MA RAINEY'S BLACK BOTTOM", PROMISING YOUNG WOMAN (BEST ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY).

Profile picture
    Brayden Fitzsimmons
    Topics:

Well The Handmaid’s Tale, The Morning Show, Euphoria and Pose had already started filming before the lockdown so barring any new outbreaks they probably will return. The Crown is returning plus there are new contenders in the form of The Nevers, Ratched, Perry Mason, Lovecraft Country, Industry and more. Succession and Ozark look set to film in time for a Spring release so I wouldn’t be surprised to see both make it in either.

There’s also P-Valley (currently on Starz) as well, it’s exactly the type of show that gonna do well in year end rankings and can explode after the Critics Choice & Globes.

Profile picture
    hopelesstar
    Topics:

Perry Mason seems like something that will be forgotten by next year except Lead Actor. Unless guilds support it I guess.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

If Gillian Anderson delivers it would be funny if she swept all the awards (including BAFTA). I think only Ben Whishaw has swept everything + BAFTA.

Profile picture
    puck05
    Topics:

Perry Mason seems like something that will be forgotten by next year except Lead Actor. Unless guilds support it I guess.

Personally, that show is such a dissapointment.

Regardless of its awards chances I Hate Suzie looks really good. I hope a US channel or service buys the show.

Profile picture
    Human Bartender
    Topics:

My guess is a Moore return will be more reliant on her competition.

Let’s Go Bucks

Profile picture
    Couverture
    Topics:

If Gillian Anderson delivers it would be funny if she swept all the awards (including BAFTA). I think only Ben Whishaw has swept everything + BAFTA.

He missed SAG.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

He missed SAG.

Ah I forgot that.

Nonetheless he almost did a complete Supporting sweep and I wonder if Anderson can do the same.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Darlings I think I have found the person who is going to stop Borstein’s consecutive wins next year :

Profile picture
    hopelesstar
    Topics:

And that person is called Annie Murphy

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

And that person is called Annie Murphy

You’re not predicting her to win this year though…

Although she will be winning her Emmy next year for Lead Actress in a Comedy Series.

Profile picture
    hopelesstar
    Topics:

I haven’t updated my predictions but thanks for checking them I guess?

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

I haven’t updated my predictions but thanks for checking them I guess?

Well I just found it hypocritical that you’d say that Annie Murphy will stop Borstein from 3 peating when you weren’t even predicting her.

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 502 total)

The topic ‘Super Early 2021 Emmy Predictions’ is closed to new replies.