Home Forums Television THE HANDMAID’S TALE SEASON 4 (Premieres 2021)

THE HANDMAID’S TALE SEASON 4 (Premieres 2021)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
Created
3 weeks ago
Last Reply
3 weeks ago
replies
views
users
wolfali
Luca Giliberti
Julian14
  • Profile picture
    Luca
    Topics:

A teaser with a shockingly decent amount of new footage (from two weeks of filming). Premieres in 2021.

https://twitter.com/HandmaidsOnHulu/status/1275817206912184326?s=20

Emmys FYC - "Unbelievable" and "The Handmaid's Tale" in all categories; Viola Davis in Best Drama Actress for the final season of "HTGAWM;" "Ozark:" Drama Series, Laura Linney (Best Actress) and Julia Garner (Best Supporting Actress)

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Her saying we’re just getting started scarily reminded me of Claire Underwood at the end of the House of Cards season 6 trailer.

I think this is definitely making eligibility next year and as a user previously stated I think it is partly deliberate of Hulu to push this back to 2021.

I wonder about the show’s future at the Emmys. Unless it gets a 100% RT rating or something close I don’t think it’s going to be competitive in any of the categories (especially considering The Crown is going to be eligible and Succession could very well still make eligibility). However I won’t be surprised to see it win Actress or Drama Series in the future again if the quality is there and especially if it does well in nominations at the Emmys this year (which is the huge question mark for the show’s Emmys future) because Emmy voters still seem to be watching it.

Dowd and Whitford look excellent.

FYC Emmys : Jodie Comer ("Killing Eve"), Ruth Wilson ("His Dark Materials"), Russell Tovery ("Years and Years"), Helena Bonham Carter ("The Crown") & The Crown, His Dark Materials, Years and Years, Succession and The Affair in all categories. The Politician : Ben Platt, Gwyneth Paltrow, Bette Midler and Judith Light.

FYC Goldderby Awards : MAURA TIERNEY AND DOMINIC WEST FOR THE FINAL SEASON OF THE AFFAIR

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Eden
    Topics:

I just hope the whole season will be eligible at the Emmys. Submitting three episodes shouldn’t be allowed at all.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Stranger Among Us
    Topics:

Omg wasn’t expecting a teaser so soon! Makes sense it won’t be out before next year.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Julian14
    Topics:

seeing aunt Lydia all beat up again. We love to see it

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Luca
    Topics:

This looks terrific. I didn’t expect new footage since they only shot for two weeks before everything shut down.

Emmys FYC - "Unbelievable" and "The Handmaid's Tale" in all categories; Viola Davis in Best Drama Actress for the final season of "HTGAWM;" "Ozark:" Drama Series, Laura Linney (Best Actress) and Julia Garner (Best Supporting Actress)

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

This looks terrific. I didn’t expect new footage since they only shot for two weeks before everything shut down.

The severe lack of Yvonne Strahovski is worrying me. Although I assume her scenes have not been shot yet.

FYC Emmys : Jodie Comer ("Killing Eve"), Ruth Wilson ("His Dark Materials"), Russell Tovery ("Years and Years"), Helena Bonham Carter ("The Crown") & The Crown, His Dark Materials, Years and Years, Succession and The Affair in all categories. The Politician : Ben Platt, Gwyneth Paltrow, Bette Midler and Judith Light.

FYC Goldderby Awards : MAURA TIERNEY AND DOMINIC WEST FOR THE FINAL SEASON OF THE AFFAIR

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Luca
    Topics:

The severe lack of Yvonne Strahovski is worrying me. Although I assume her scenes have not been shot yet.

1) This is just a teaser 2) They shot for not even 2 weeks 3) Maybe her storyline is too spoiler-y to feature in the trailer. Let’s not jump to conclusions so quickly 🙂

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

1) This is just a teaser 2) They shot for not even 2 weeks 3) Maybe her storyline is too spoiler-y to feature in the trailer. Let’s not jump to conclusions so quickly 🙂

I literally just said I assume her scenes have not been shot yet which is why she hasn’t appeared in the trailer.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Julian14
    Topics:

You know this show is the one I’m most looking forward to. It was always game of thrones but after that show ending I never thought something could hook me again like this show has. 2021 though

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    hopelesstar
    Topics:

I don’t see how this isn’t Yvonne’s final season anyway. The logical continuation of her storyline is getting tried for crime against humanity with her husband and getting convicted.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Luca
    Topics:

To torch the Yvonne Strahovski ‘worry’: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDD_vaQ9RQk&app=desktop

She was two days shy of filming. Hence, no new footage of her in the teaser. Also, it was said that the cast isn’t campaigning. After a bit of research, I’m glad to say that that’s false.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

To torch the Yvonne Strahovski ‘worry’: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDD_vaQ9RQk&app=desktop

She was two days shy of filming. Hence, no new footage of her in the teaser. Also, it was said that the cast isn’t campaigning. After a bit of research, I’m glad to say that that’s false.

If you’re talking about what I said on the other thread I was saying they don’t seem to be as visible in their campaigning as they have been previously. I didn’t say they were not campaigning.

Also in my previous post I literally said I assumed Yvonne’s scenes hadn’t been filmed yet.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.