Home Forums Television The X-Files Limited Series (January 2016)

The X-Files Limited Series (January 2016)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 12 posts - 76 through 87 (of 87 total)
Created
4 years ago
Last Reply
3 years ago
replies
views
users
nahborghi
Denis
Marcus Dixon
  • vinny
    Participant
    Topics:

First episode I didn’t like. My grade: C

ReplyCopy URL
    babypook
    Participant
    Topics:

Divisive episode!

It’s my favorite one so far.

ReplyCopy URL
    jf123
    Participant
    Topics:

I really dont know how to feel about the finale. The fact that they did that on the season or possibly the series finale makes it worse.

Give Paul Thomas Anderson an Oscar.

ReplyCopy URL
    MarcusJamesDixon
    Keymaster
    Topics:

I’m confused. William’s alien DNA was removed by Jeffrey Spender in “William” so how could he help Mulder?

ReplyCopy URL
    james alexander clim
    Participant
    Topics:

I can’t say it wasn’t worth watching, because Gillian Anderson has delivered knock out performance. 
    However, this season was a pointless mess. It is frustrating to think what this new start could have been in the hands of more capable people. The show about government abusing its powers and deceiving people could have been brutally and uncomfortably honest, especially now. But instead we got this.
    Maybe they should have abandoned the mythology altogether and made six monster of the week episodes, focusing on horror genre and Mulder-Scully.
    Honestly, I just don’t understand what was the point of bringing this show back. 

ReplyCopy URL
    Denis
    Participant
    Topics:

Apart from episode 3 and a few here and there inspired moments, like the last couple of minutes of this finale, this was a mess from a writing perspective, the performances though, by Anderson and Duchovny were worth it.

ReplyCopy URL
    vinny
    Participant
    Topics:

Cigarette Smoking Man!!!! This episode was good but I oddly wanted more from it. I’m guessing William had something to do with that UFO but I’m really hoping that we get more epsidoes for answers lol. My grade: B

ReplyCopy URL
    adamunc
    Participant
    Topics:

I really kind of hoped that this would be a self-contained six episodes and they wouldn’t try to turn it into anything regular. The season has been a muddled affair–kind of like a high school reunion, where it’s nice to see what’s happened with everyone, but after a night you realize you’ve moved on from these people. 

Anderson was quite good and Duchovny’s trip scene in episode 5 was a hoot. Episode 3 was very entertaining, but not a patch on any of Darin Morgan’s earlier episodes. 

ReplyCopy URL
    jf123
    Participant
    Topics:

I dont think Carter will ever give this show a definite ending. He will always keep it open for more.

Give Paul Thomas Anderson an Oscar.

ReplyCopy URL
    Riley
    Keymaster
    Topics:

Fox has mailed a DVD of the premiere and the third episode “Mulder and Scully Meet the Were-Monster” to Emmy voters.

ReplyCopy URL
    Guest2014
    Participant
    Topics:

X Files revival bombed in Vancouver’s Leo Awards nominations last week, getting a lone mention for Jonathan Whitesell’s guest acting performance (Founder’s Mutation). If the Emmys nominate X-Files and keep excluding Continuum for pithy reasons surpassing understanding, then the system is corrupt…

ReplyCopy URL
    Boidiva02
    Participant
    Topics:

Is X-Files possibly being underestimated in the Limited Series categories (assuming it is placed there and not in drama series). With the kind of ratings it got should we be wondering if it will possibly be a big contender?

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 12 posts - 76 through 87 (of 87 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.