Home Forums Television Tom O'Neil: 'My updated, 100% perfect Emmy predictions – Don't argue with me!'

Tom O'Neil: 'My updated, 100% perfect Emmy predictions – Don't argue with me!'

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
4 months ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
Freddy Almonte
Blanche
Pulp
  • Lord Freddy Blackfyre
    Participant
    Topics:

I didn’t like Pose either but that doesn’t change the fact that you made awful and homophobic comments more than once which proves you are biased like the other member said, so I’m looking forward to see you get banned!
    whore!

The so called homophobic comment was doubting the statement of Kevin Spacey’s accuser which case is falling apart on court. In these forums some posters have try to silence others with baseless accusations when one disagree with some opinions. That trick will not work with me.

The Oscar needs to get rid of the preferential ballot so it can name a deserving movie as Best Picture again.

ReplyCopy URL
    Blanche
    Participant
    Topics:

The so called homophobic comment was doubting the statement of Kevin Spacey’s accuser which case is falling apart on court. In these forums some posters have try to silence others with baseless accusations when one disagree with some opinions. That trick will not work with me.

That’s not the post I’m talking about.I don’t even follow Spacey’s case.You said gay men aren’t real men.

ReplyCopy URL
    Anonymous
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    kellis
    Participant
    Topics:

I hit the Ignore button ages ago, but I mean he has consistently called other users b**ches and when people called him offensive and disrespectful to them, he said it was the “p*ssification of Gold Derby” because they put him on Ignore. On top of the homophobic comment provided by Blanche, I really don’t know why he needs to be here, if he does nothing but cause mayhem.

“No user starts this shady” - someone culturally relevant.

ReplyCopy URL
    Blanche
    Participant
    Topics:

People need to start pressing that ignore button rather than seeing “report spam” as the only ultimate option. It’s been really frustrating to see many posters get banned the past few months simply because they just argued heavily. Banning imo should be saved for those disgusting trolls that we had to face lately, not for a poster who just has ugly opinions or makes a nasty comment, since he/she isn’t disrespecting any other poster directly or repeatedly. Just my opinion..

I agree but how isn’t his post directly offensive?

ReplyCopy URL
    Anonymous
    Topics:
    Lord Freddy Blackfyre
    Participant
    Topics:

That’s not the post I’m talking about.I don’t even follow Spacey’s case.You said gay men aren’t real men.

The discussion you’re referring to was about the Kevin Spacey’s accuser who told that Spacey touch for a few minutes while he was chatting in the phone. I said ” a real man wouldn’t let another man to touch it for two seconds let alone for two minutes” perhaps I should i said “real straight men”, in any case it would be a little strange to make homophobic remarks when i myself ain’t straight.

In the other hand, the push to ban posters from people who gets mad because not every one share their same opinions is just irrational, uncivilized and fascist.

The Oscar needs to get rid of the preferential ballot so it can name a deserving movie as Best Picture again.

ReplyCopy URL
    Lord Freddy Blackfyre
    Participant
    Topics:

People honestly need to stop the “I’m not racist, I have a black friend” arguments lmao

You’re missing the point. I don’t have to defend myself on that regard. I believe that the race card is mostly used for people who lacks argument the same is with the gay card. You don’t need to like everything with blacks just because you’re black neither a latino (like myself) has to like everything that is of hispanic descend….same apply for sexual orientation.

ReplyCopy URL
    Anonymous
    Topics:
    Ivo Stoyanov
    Participant
    Topics:

believe that the race card is mostly used for people who lacks argument the same is with the gay card.

Exactly, your lack of arguments about Pose makes you seem racist and homophobic, adjectives like “Trash” and “Stupid” are not arguments.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.