Home Forums Television Upload- Amazon 2020

Upload- Amazon 2020

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Created
5 months ago
Last Reply
4 months ago
replies
views
users
Reis
puck05
boss
  • Profile picture
    Owl-Always-watching
    Topics:

I have to say. I quite enjoyed this. It was pretty great. Some of the jokes were pretty great. The main characters had great chemistry.

article with Greg Daniels said he pitched at same time as The good place was. And that he has the series planned. On other notes he never saw The good place so not to get influenced by it. And that  writers would tell him, certain things were already done on Good place so he had to cut them out.

i doubt will have any awards but I hope it gets renewed.

https://collider.com/upload-greg-daniels-interview-the-office-reunion/

Profile picture
    Reis
    Topics:

Watched 3 episodes and probably will watch the entire season soon. I liked almost everything they did, it have a little old concept in Peak TV (Black Mirror and The Good Place), but in some moments Upload can be very charming.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    puck05
    Topics:

Finished watching the whole series today. I really liked it. The story was really interesting and it was actually funny. I especially liked how the devices in the show are inspired by observations from our current times. The world building was just outstanding. All of the cast were great. The chemistry between the two leads was so good and their relationship was so cute to watch. I would definitely nominate this show for comedy series. It’s ten times better than Run, The Good Place S4 and Curb Your Enthusiasm S10.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    boss
    Topics:

Finished watching the whole series today. I really liked it. The story was really interesting and it was actually funny. I especially liked how the devices in the show are inspired by observations from our current times. The world building was just outstanding. All of the cast were great. The chemistry between the two leads was so good and their relationship was so cute to watch. I would definitely nominate this show for comedy series. It’s ten times better than Run, The Good Place S4 and Curb Your Enthusiasm S10.

The world building in this show is indeed truly impressive, however I have some issues with how the storyline progresses. The season finale was quite weak, though I would also nominate it in this year’s lineup.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Owl-Always-watching
    Topics:

Renewed . hopefully it won’t take years due to special effects

https://deadline.com/2020/05/upload-renewed-season-2-amazon-greg-daniels-1202929763/

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Jus
    Topics:

I just love surprises like this one.
    Still five episodes to watch, but I’m enjoying this tremendously. I actually wasn’t planning to watch it, because I’m not a fan of the lead actor, but he is doing a really good job here. Likeable, and has a very easy and natural chemistry with his co-star.

Agree re world building. They do not overwhelm viewers with it, instead they are patient and precise, so you really have time to appraciate how this whole universe expands in front of you.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    RichardAniston
    Topics:

Finished the season and liked it a lot. I can see it getting a Writing nod, but nothing more beyond that.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.