Home Forums Television Gold Derby TV Awards 2018 Nominations (Winners on 9/6 at 9:00 PT; 12:00 PT)

Gold Derby TV Awards 2018 Nominations (Winners on 9/6 at 9:00 PT; 12:00 PT)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 290 total)
Created
6 months ago
Last Reply
3 months ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
Diet Teridax
Luca Giliberti
forwardswill
  • Daniel Montgomery
    Keymaster
    Topics:

I may have time to make more additions from the requests I’ve gotten or to field any additional requests, but I thought these would be a good start.

ReplyCopy URL
    t-clark
    Participant
    Topics:

FYC – Indira Varma – Game of Thrones!

ReplyCopy URL
    Riley
    Keymaster
    Topics:

Drama Guest Actress Indira Varma, Game of Thrones

As of 2-3 years ago, we no longer add anybody who was not submitted for the Emmy ballot.

"I don't even believe in god, but I'm going to thank her tonight."

ReplyCopy URL
    t-clark
    Participant
    Topics:

I only posted that because she had been added to the Gold Derby ballot.

ReplyCopy URL
    Pulp
    Participant
    Topics:

The End of the Fucking World

Can we get Alex Lawther in there too?

ReplyCopy URL
    Mukund
    Participant
    Topics:

I only posted that because she had been added to the Gold Derby ballot.

OMG. I just checked. She has been added. I get HBO wanted no vote splitting with Rigg so Varma wasn’t submitted but still, I am very pissed about it. She would have easily been nominated. Let’s right that wrong by giving her a nomination here. People, please, vote for her. She was sooo good this season.

ReplyCopy URL
    forwardswill
    Participant
    Topics:

FOR YOUR PERFORMER OF THE YEAR CONSIDERATION

ReplyCopy URL
    Diet Teridax
    Participant
    Topics:

For your Goldderby TV Award consideration everyone!

The End of the F**king World for Best Comedy Series! Let’s right the Emmys wrong and show them real quality with our own awards!

Note to myself: Don’t ever feed the trolls. Don’t get involved in others drama. Don’t let myself be swayed by others predictions, trust my gut more often!

Note to all others: If you don’t happen to like me, ignore me. It is that simple.

ReplyCopy URL
    Hoster1
    Participant
    Topics:

FYC:

Supporting Actor in a Drama Series – Zahn McClarnon in Westworld

Lead Actress in a Miniseries or TV Movie – Sarah Gadon in Alias Grace

Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series – D’Arcy Carden in The Good Place

ReplyCopy URL
    Eden
    Participant
    Topics:

Drama Supporting Actor – Harris Dickinson (Trust)
    (also Breakthrough Performer of the Year)

Comedy Series – The End of the F***ing World</p>

The Americans in all eligible categories, including – Series, Actor (Matthew Rhys), Actress (Keri Russell) and Drama Episode (“START” and “The Great Patriotic War”)

Twin Peaks in all eligible categories, including – Series, Actor (Kyle MacLachlan), Supporting Actress (Naomi Watts), Supporting Actor (David Lynch)

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by  Eden.
    ReplyCopy URL
    Fade
    Participant
    Topics:

Halt and Catch Fire, one of the most critically acclaimed dramas of the television season, for your consideration in all eligible categories, including… oh.

ReplyCopy URL
    Pulp
    Participant
    Topics:

Halt and Catch Fire, one of the most critically acclaimed dramas of the television season, for your consideration in all eligible categories, including… oh.

I just started watching this yesterday, it’s a good show and I know season 4 was highly acclaimed, I don’t know how they could leave it out entirely.

ReplyCopy URL
    Anonymous
    Topics:

Halt and Catch Fire season 4 would be a better winner than most of the drama series Emmy nominees. Only the Crown and The Americans compete. And Killing Eve and The Deuce are up there, of course.

ReplyCopy URL
    Diet Teridax
    Participant
    Topics:

I just started watching this yesterday, it’s a good show and I know season 4 was highly acclaimed, I don’t know how they could leave it out entirely.

Them leaving it out might be annoying for some but it makes sense in that they probably don’t think enough people watch it on Goldderby for them to bother including it for awards consideration. Same with one of my favorite sci-fi shows, The Expanse.

Note to myself: Don’t ever feed the trolls. Don’t get involved in others drama. Don’t let myself be swayed by others predictions, trust my gut more often!

Note to all others: If you don’t happen to like me, ignore me. It is that simple.

ReplyCopy URL
    Macca
    Participant
    Topics:

Them leaving it out might be annoying for some but it makes sense in that they probably don’t think enough people watch it on Goldderby for them to bother including it for awards consideration. Same with one of my favorite sci-fi shows, The Expanse.

The option should still be their though, like abortion.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 290 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.