Home Forums Television Gold Derby TV Decade Awards 2010-2019 (Winners on 11/4)

Gold Derby TV Decade Awards 2010-2019 (Winners on 11/4)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 507 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
4 days ago
replies
views
users
Luca Giliberti
forwardswill
thatnerdgreg
  • mafro987
    Participant
    Topics:

Anderson was supporting for Hannibal not guest (I had to move her from second in guest to second in supporting). What’s more concerning is Armitage not getting in for guest actor ahead of some mediocre performances.

For Your Consideration:

Best International Feature: Instinct (The Netherlands)
    Best Actress: Carice van Houten (Instinct)

ReplyCopy URL
    Hoster1
    Participant
    Topics:

FYC

Carrie Preston in Guest Actress in a Drama Series

ReplyCopy URL
    Rachel
    Participant
    Topics:

Yes Anna Gunn must win. Sorry to the Headey stans but she doesn’t deserve. She’s 4th behind Gunn, Dern, and Hendricks. Of course we nominated Emilia Clarke so I’m worried Game of Thrones is going to do very well overall and get a lot of wins it doesn’t deserve.

It’s cool to have your own opinion but to say Lena doesn’t deserve it is utter bullshit.

ReplyCopy URL
    forwardswill
    Participant
    Topics:

It’s cool to have your own opinion but to say Lena doesn’t deserve it is utter bullshit.

This is such a mess. You can’t say someone can have their own opinion and then call it utter bullshit.

I don’t mind saying it any way though:

“Lena Headey doesn’t deserve to win”

ReplyCopy URL
    Luca
    Keymaster
    Topics:

This is such a mess. You can’t say someone can have their own opinion and then call it utter bullshit. I don’t mind saying it any way though: “Lena Headey doesn’t deserve to win”

I don’t think you want to mess with Cersei Lannister

Oscar FYC - Lupita Nyong'o & Elisabeth Moss ("Us") - Best Actress & Supporting Actress. It must happen; otherwise the Tethered are coming.

ReplyCopy URL
    ginnala
    Participant
    Topics:

I love all the nominees but I had to put Tatiana Maslany as my #1 choice for best actress. Her performance was simply outstanding and she is my favorite emmy winner of the decade.

ReplyCopy URL
    Rachel
    Participant
    Topics:

This is such a mess. You can’t say someone can have their own opinion and then call it utter bullshit. I don’t mind saying it any way though: “Lena Headey doesn’t deserve to win”

Wow… this is so disrespectful to the actress that played one of the best, if not the best villain of television history. And yes, it is bullshit to say that a fantastic actress doesn’t deserve the award just because you prefer another. None of us that voted for Lena Headey said that about Anna Dunn. Well, besides Thatcher probably.

ReplyCopy URL
    forwardswill
    Participant
    Topics:

I don’t think you want to mess with Cersei Lannister

ReplyCopy URL
    forwardswill
    Participant
    Topics:

Wow… this is so disrespectful to the actress that played one of the best, if not the best villain of television history. And yes, it is bullshit to say that a fantastic actress doesn’t deserve the award just because you prefer another. None of us that voted for Lena Headey said that about Anna Dunn. Well, besides Thatcher probably.

Honey, it’s an opinion which I have every right to express. It also isn’t just because I prefer another. I have never seen an episode of Game of Thrones in which I have considered her anything more than good. It’s a great category so smearing people for saying Headey doesn’t deserve to win is ludicrous. It isn’t disrespect to not regard her as the best of the decade, particularly when I’ve never even regarded her as best of any individual year.

Also “best villain in television history”? I can only laugh with how much I disagree.

ReplyCopy URL
    Rachel
    Participant
    Topics:

ReplyCopy URL
    Luca
    Keymaster
    Topics:

But okay, I don’t want to clog up this thread any longer. I was under the assumption that we were all just messing around (so pls don’t take my gif literally, lol), but some people seem to be taking it very seriously. Remain civil 🙂

Oscar FYC - Lupita Nyong'o & Elisabeth Moss ("Us") - Best Actress & Supporting Actress. It must happen; otherwise the Tethered are coming.

ReplyCopy URL
    Stegeo
    Participant
    Topics:

For me it’s a tie between Lena Headey and Anna Gunn with Christina Hendricks as runner-up.

ReplyCopy URL
    forwardswill
    Participant
    Topics:

But okay, I don’t want to clog up this thread any longer. I was under the assumption that we were all just messing around (so pls don’t take my gif literally, lol), but some people seem to be taking it very seriously. Remain civil 🙂

Don’t worry Luca, I was just messing around with my gif and I know that you were with yours. I’m only taking issue with a certain person who seems set on people respect her opinions but doesn’t provide the same in return. Nothing uncivil in a healthy debate so don’t stress about me taking it too seriously – I’ve been in these forums for years so even when I’m calling out people for being ridiculous, you’re safe to assume I’m only doing it because I think people shouldn’t be able to get away with chatting nonsense not because I actually have any angst about it 🙂

Now, in response to your gif:

ReplyCopy URL
    methaddiction
    Participant
    Topics:

Thandie Newton looking at her competition 

ReplyCopy URL
    MrGoodWood
    Participant
    Topics:

I love Headey as Cersei as much as the next guy.

But MY GOD the stans on GD are acting like she invented acting and it’s genuinely making me want her to lose this.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 507 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.