Home Forums Television FINAL WEEK TO VOTE! Gold Derby TV Awards Nominations 2019

FINAL WEEK TO VOTE! Gold Derby TV Awards Nominations 2019

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 90 total)
Created
1 month ago
Last Reply
2 days ago
replies
views
users
estrelasdealg..
Heptapod
Luca Giliberti
  • Chris Beachum
    Keymaster
    Topics:

Nobody knows awards better than the experts, editors and users at Gold Derby, so we launched our own prizes for film in 2002 and for TV in 2004. Vote now for your favorites in 30 categories for the Gold Derby TV Awards Nominations 2019. You can rank your top three choices in each category.

Vote by clicking on a category in the predictions center. Below: Grab contenders one by one from the left column and add them to the right column by clicking on the green + symbol. Arrange in the order you choose to vote (#1 is your top choice). Grab each entry and move it up or down. You have until the end of July 21 (midnight ET) to make or change your final selections.

https://www.goldderby.com/article/2019/gold-derby-tv-awards-2019-vote-for-nominations-news/

You can campaign in this thread but please keep it limited. Do not post your ballot in this thread. If you campaign too many favorites (more than 3 in comedy / 3 in drama / 3 in limited and 1 in the others), your post will be deleted.

Nominees will be announced on Wednesday, July 24, at 9:00 PT; Noon ET.

boss
    Participant
    Topics:

Can we please add The Haunting of Hill House in “Best Ensemble”.

ReplyCopy URL
    Bridgian
    Participant
    Topics:

Can Tuca and Bertie be added to the prediction center for animated series? It definitely has a shot at the Emmys and had a decent amount of acclaim.

ReplyCopy URL
    adamunc
    Participant
    Topics:

No Sian Clifford from Fleabag for Comedy Supporting Actress? Very sad face.

ReplyCopy URL
    FreemanGriffin
    Participant
    Topics:

I was disappointed I couldn’t vote for Lecy Goranson of The Conners for Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series – even if I was the only one in the world who thinks she is the very best I wanted to give her my one vote! (:

ReplyCopy URL
    Tyler
    Participant
    Topics:

No Sian Clifford from Fleabag for Comedy Supporting Actress? Very sad face.

if nothing else, THIS!

ReplyCopy URL
    kellis
    Participant
    Topics:

For Your Consideration (for those who really need it):

House of Cards Robin Wright (Drama Actress; not like it’s ever going to happen but I’ll still try)

Game of Thrones Carice van Houten (Drama Guest Actress)

Sorry for Your Loss
    Elizabeth Olsen (Drama Actress)

Sharp Objects Limited Series, Amy Adams (Movie/Mini Actress), Eliza Scanlen (Movie/Mini Supporting Actress; technically she only needs the focus since the other two are a given but oh well)

ReplyCopy URL
    EsOS
    Participant
    Topics:

FYC (I’ll look like the biggest stan but idc)

PLEASE consider Jane The Virgin in all categories. Especially Lead Actress in a Comedy Series for the criminally overlooked Gina Rodriguez. I’ll even add a tape so those of you who aren’t into comedy series can witness her brilliance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3IjONz32qQ

Again: please consider Gina Rodriguez for lead actress in a comedy series

Formerly Ospencer. I'm still a huge fan of Octavia but my old username felt too specific.

ReplyCopy URL
    Luca
    Keymaster
    Topics:

For Your Consideration:

How to Get Away With Murder Drama Actress (Viola Davis), Guest Actress (Cicely Tyson), Guest Actor (Glynn Turman)

The Haunting of Hill House Best Limited Series, Actress (Carla Gugino), Supporting Actress (Kate Siegel), Supporting Actor (Oliver Jackson-Cohen)

Patricia Arquette Performer of the Year

And needless to say, but queen Lena Headey. I hope I didn’t mention too many, guessing that 3 refers to the amount of shows.

ReplyCopy URL
    patmcb
    Participant
    Topics:

Are we able to request contenders to be added within reason (as long as it’s only a few) like previous years?

ReplyCopy URL
    Mukund
    Participant
    Topics:

Can you please add Chris Geere and Aya Cash for You’re the Worst?

ReplyCopy URL
    Chris Beachum
    Keymaster
    Topics:

Daniel Montgomery will post a comment in this thread about requesting additions by private message.

We will not consider any requests made in this thread. You’ve got to follow Daniel’s instructions when he provides them.

ReplyCopy URL
    Reis
    Participant
    Topics:

FYC:

Game of Thrones Carice van Houten (Drama Guest Actress)

The Hauting of Hill House Carla Gugino (Movie/Mini Actress)

Sharp Objects Eliza Scanlen (Movie/Mini Supporting Actress and Breakthrough)

ReplyCopy URL
    Tyler
    Participant
    Topics:

FYC: 

Fleabag: Comedy Series, Actress, Supporting Actress (Olivia Colman or Sian Clifford), Comedy Episode (2×1), Performer of the Year (PWB)

GLOW: Comedy Supporting Actress (Betty Gilpin) and Comedy Episode (Nothing Shattered)

Succession: Drama Series, Actor (Jeremy Strong), Supporting Actor (Matthew McFayden), Drama Episode

Eliza Scanlen: Limited Supporting Actress and Breakthrough

The Haunting of Hill House: across the board, but particularly Victoria Pedretti in limited supporting (who I requested be added)

Also, anti-FYC Game of Thrones in anything besides acting (excluding Harrington)

ReplyCopy URL
    Turd Ferguson
    Participant
    Topics:

I encourage all to vote Oliver Jackson-Cohen and Kate Siegel for Haunting of Hill House for Limited Supporting races

Big fan of Better Call Saul, Sex Education, Barry, BoJack Horseman, and, especially, Survivor

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 90 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.