Home Forums Television Was Matt Czuchry Predicted for an Emmy Nomination in 2015?

Was Matt Czuchry Predicted for an Emmy Nomination in 2015?

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Created
4 weeks ago
Last Reply
4 weeks ago
replies
views
users
Riley Chow
FYC : J. Smit..
  • Profile picture
    FYC : J. Smith-Cameron
    Topics:

I went back to see if Matt Czuchry was predicted to be nominated for an Emmy in 2015 but the only The Good Wife actors I can see in the prediction centre at all were Michael J Fox, Carrie Preston and Christine Baranski?

I recently caught an episode of season 6 of The Good Wife and I was wondering whether he was on the bubble at all for a nomination? I thought he was excellent that season and actually think he should have won (I also think Hyde-Pierce, Margulies and Panjabi should have been nominated too).

FYC Emmys : Jodie Comer ("Killing Eve"), Ruth Wilson ("His Dark Materials"), Russell Tovery ("Years and Years"), Helena Bonham Carter ("The Crown") & The Crown, His Dark Materials, Years and Years, Succession and The Affair in all categories. The Politician : Ben Platt, Gwyneth Paltrow, Bette Midler and Judith Light.

FYC Goldderby Awards : MAURA TIERNEY AND DOMINIC WEST FOR THE FINAL SEASON OF THE AFFAIR

Profile picture
    thedemonhog
    Topics:

Not sure what page you are looking at. Some things are admittedly a bit broken on this page (like Alan Cumming not appearing), but we can see that Matt Czuchry had 100/1 odds because only 71 users predicted him for a nomination: https://www.goldderby.com/odds/combined-odds/emmy-awards-nominations-2015/

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    FYC : J. Smith-Cameron
    Topics:

Not sure what page you are looking at. Some things are admittedly a bit broken on this page (like Alan Cumming not appearing), but we can see that Matt Czuchry had 100/1 odds because only 71 users predicted him for a nomination: https://www.goldderby.com/odds/combined-odds/emmy-awards-nominations-2015/

Thanks!

FYC Emmys : Jodie Comer ("Killing Eve"), Ruth Wilson ("His Dark Materials"), Russell Tovery ("Years and Years"), Helena Bonham Carter ("The Crown") & The Crown, His Dark Materials, Years and Years, Succession and The Affair in all categories. The Politician : Ben Platt, Gwyneth Paltrow, Bette Midler and Judith Light.

FYC Goldderby Awards : MAURA TIERNEY AND DOMINIC WEST FOR THE FINAL SEASON OF THE AFFAIR

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    thedemonhog
    Topics:

Some relevant discussion that indicates that he might have been considered early on in the season, but not by the time of predicting: https://www.goldderby.com/forum/television/official-the-good-wife-season-6-thread/page/28/

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.