Home Forums Television Your Top 10 Favorite TV Episodes of the 2019/20 Season

Your Top 10 Favorite TV Episodes of the 2019/20 Season

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
3 months ago
replies
views
users
wolfali
boss
Luca
  • Profile picture
    boss
    Topics:

1. “Episode 1” – Unbelievable…leaves you speechless with the impeccable direction and show don’t tell writing that is further elevated by a central performance
    2. “A God Walks into Abar” – Watchmen…the most original episode of the year bursting with creativity
    3. “Safe Room” – Succession…an exemplary episode of a show operating at its full potential
    4. “Houston” – Mrs. America…has everything you want from a top-notch episode also does a perfect job at shifting tone and perspective
    5. “Episode 6” – Sex Education…deals perfectly with an ensemble cast
    6. “Vienna” – The Politician… you don’t get to witness a level of increase in quality in a season as much as this one
    7. “Episode 4” – Years and Years…displays a message so cleverly with a twist
    8. “Never Knew Love Like This Before” – Pose…has so much heart and emotion working perfectly as en eulogy
    9. “Reborn” – Servant…has such minimalist fashion that in turn the show is shockingly original

I tanked at nine, though I’m yet to finish the third season of The Crown which I’m really liking.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

2. “A God Walks into Abar” – Watchmen…the most original episode of the year bursting with creativity 3. “Safe Room” – Succession…an exemplary episode of a show operating at its full potential 4. “Houston” – Mrs. America…has everything you want from a top-notch episode also does a perfect job at shifting tone and perspective 6. “Vienna” – The Politician… you don’t get to witness a level of increase in quality in a season as much as this one 7. “Episode 4” – Years and Years…displays a message so cleverly with a twist 8. “Never Knew Love Like This Before” – Pose…has so much heart and emotion working perfectly as en eulogy 9. “Reborn” – Servant…has such minimalist fashion that in turn the show is shockingly original I tanked at nine, though I’m yet to finish the third season of The Crown which I’m really liking.

I stan these choices!

Where are you on The Crown season 3?

FYC OSCARS : VANESSA KIRBY FOR "PIECES OF A WOMAN", AMANDA SEYFRIED FOR "MANK", CHADWICK BOSEMAN FOR "MA RAINEY'S BLACK BOTTOM", PROMISING YOUNG WOMAN (BEST ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY).

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    boss
    Topics:

I stan these choices! Where are you on The Crown season 3?

Thanks. I watched the first five episodes.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.