Home Forums Television 2023 Emmy Predictions: Comedy Categories

2023 Emmy Predictions: Comedy Categories

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 512 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
kat_ebbs
wolfali
Victor

• kat_ebbs
    Topics:

I just looked up Wednesday on Wikipedia page views and WOW the search levels for the cast are eye-wateringly high. I am very curious to see what numbers this does.

FRANCK-MD
    Topics:

I liked her in what I’ve seen of her in the first two episodes (although I felt that way with Ricci and Zeta-Jones too – the latter was a riot in the pilot!)

Zeta-Jones is even better in ep 5.
    Hope we could see more of her Morticia soon.

jjjmoss
    Topics:

looks like the 2nd most rated non-superhero comedy show this year on imdb, after The Bear.
    may pass hacks by today.

hopelesstar
    Topics:

Jane the virgin finally becoming an Emmy winner omgg

kat_ebbs
    Topics:

looks like the 2nd most rated non-superhero comedy show this year on imdb, after The Bear. may pass hacks by today.

They’ve passed Hacks. Fairly notably high compared to Peacemaker and She-Hulk on female votes – will likely easily end the year with the highest total there.

IMDB ranks are super high for the female cast as well.

antony
    Topics:

hannah posted on ig that hacks s3 starts shooting today.

Allan Veríssimo
    Topics:

I finished the third season of Dead to Me. Please, Emmy voters, nominate Applegate and Cardellini again.

antony
    Topics:

I finished the third season of Dead to Me. Please, Emmy voters, nominate Applegate and Cardellini again.

and Marsden for the first time pls!

Victor
    Topics:

Wednesday is like really huge right now, i think it’s gonna be another Dahmer in terms of hit.
    If Ortega wasn’t so new/unknown i might even consider her at SAG.

Please! These gays, they're trying to murder me!

kat_ebbs
    Topics:

Wednesday is like really huge right now, i think it’s gonna be another Dahmer in terms of hit. If Ortega wasn’t so new/unknown i might even consider her at SAG.

I do wonder if they are worth considering as an ensemble nomination aka Stranger Things depending on just how high those hours are. Whilst people seem to be infatuated with Ortega there generally seems to be a lot of love for the cast (the kids are getting huge IG followings and the adult cast are very, very high on IMDB and wiki search, particularly Ricci and Christie)

Sir Shaw
    Topics:

I do wonder if they are worth considering as an ensemble nomination aka Stranger Things depending on just how high those hours are. Whilst people seem to be infatuated with Ortega there generally seems to be a lot of love for the cast (the kids are getting huge IG followings and the adult cast are very, very high on IMDB and wiki search, particularly Ricci and Christie)

I have been noticing this as well, I liked one TikTok about Ortega’s prepping for the role by learning not to blink and my entire FYP was filled with Joy Sunday fancams and Wednesday x Enid / x Bianca ships.

Also this viral straight-for-pay tweet including Hunter Doohan’s performance.

wolfali
    Topics:

Ensemble is much more competitive than actress at SAG this year though (even though there are less returning nominees) so it would be weird for it to happen there without Ortega getting in.

FYC: Better Call Saul, The English and The Good Fight in all categories including Emily Blunt, Bob Odenkirk, Christine Baranski and Rhea Seehorn.

kat_ebbs
    Topics:

Ensemble is much more competitive than actress at SAG this year though (even though there are less returning nominees) so it would be weird for it to happen there without Ortega getting in.

I’m not predicting them necessarily, it’s more just pointing out it feels a bit Stranger Things – obviously people are very into MBB but the ensemble seems very well liked as well.

Reis
    Topics:

kat_ebbs
    Topics:

Yep, and Stranger Things part 1 was over 9 hours long, not 6 hours.

We weren’t wrong on that being huge.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 512 total)

The topic ‘2023 Emmy Predictions: Comedy Categories’ is closed to new replies.