Home Forums Television Animated Series Emmys 2022

Animated Series Emmys 2022

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
Created
7 months ago
Last Reply
4 weeks ago
replies
views
users
braydenfitzsi..
wilfredpickles
JV
  • Profile picture
    probablyROB
    Topics:

Big Mouth will definitely be nominated in animated series. 9th seems absurd to me.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    adamunc
    Topics:

Big Mouth submitted their absolute worst episode for the animated categories.

They submitted “Sugarbush,” their best episode, in Writing. I don’t understand why that wasn’t the overall submission.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Luke Dias
    Topics:

What are we predicting for voice acting categories? Obviously Maya Rudolph is winning, but what about other nominations? Personally, I feel pretty good about Ella Purnell and at least one What If actor (probably Chadwick Boseman, personally hoping for Chris Hemsworth or Lake Bell, MCU fans would probably vote for Benedict Cumberbatch). Also, it’s about time Justin Roiland got nominated for Rick and Morty.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    ejaru1810
    Topics:

What are we predicting for voice acting categories? Obviously Maya Rudolph is winning, but what about other nominations? Personally, I feel pretty good about Ella Purnell and at least one What If actor (probably Chadwick Boseman, personally hoping for Chris Hemsworth or Lake Bell, MCU fans would probably vote for Benedict Cumberbatch). Also, it’s about time Justin Roiland got nominated for Rick and Morty.

If I’m not wrong, Disney only submited Atwell, Boseman and Wright.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Luke Dias
    Topics:

If I’m not wrong, Disney only submited Atwell, Boseman and Wright.

Ah, that’s a shame, but I guess it makes sense they’ll consolidate their campaigning. My vote I guess goes to Atwell just because I’d like to see her just major awards recognition, but she’s also definitely the most unlikely of those three and the Captain Carter episode might be the weakest episode of the whole season. My money’s still on Boseman getting the sentimental posthumous nomination, a la Jessica Walter last time (even though the T’Challa Star-Lord was also really weak), but I guess I could see Wright sneaking in instead, as he’s the only one of the three with an Emmy nomination and also the only one in every episode.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    TomTom2J
    Topics:

Congrats in advance to Simpson Producers for the nomination despite the show not being great since the 90s.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    JV
    Topics:

Arcane got in. It’s winning.

Big Mouth was snubbed. Evil has been defeated. Cheers!

ReplyCopy URL
    Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.