Home Forums Television Emmys 2021 Drama Predictions (Part 7)

Emmys 2021 Drama Predictions (Part 7)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 516 total)
Created
8 months ago
Last Reply
8 months ago
( +2 hidden )
replies
views
users
wolfali
Victor
methaddiction
  • Profile picture
    Harmen Moes
    Topics:

Male actor right? Because Gillian is beyond locked and Emma seems pretty safe as well.

Yes. Male actor not wins. Think I

Profile picture
    Tyler
    Topics:

Does Invincible actually stand a chance here? Will this be the one to grab that elusive and endlessly debated last spot in the drama Writing?

nope!

Profile picture
    JV
    Topics:

For the ones who watch The Handmaid’s Tale: I believe only one Supporting Actress from the show is going to be nominated. Who do you think is more likely to be nominated out of Wiley, Dowd and Strahovski ?

I only have Wiley right now because if she was able to hold her position in a season for which the star of the show got snubbed, I think she is going to be fine.

I also took Doherty out and slotted Aunjanue Ellis. Lovecraft Country’s issues are in the writing. The actors are deserving (except for Majors) and I think the acting branch is going to recognize them. First season shows that receive SAG Ensemble nominations usually have acting noms at the Emmys.

Profile picture
    Luca
    Topics:

Wiley, for the simple reason that she somehow managed to get in last year. She’s also the only one with “the” episode so far, though I am aware that Yvonne supposedly has a huge episode this week.

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

Who do you think is more likely to be nominated out of Wiley, Dowd and Strahovski ?

I think Wiley will be sole nominee, if anyone will be with her is Dowd and if they are still watching the show, they’ll nominate Brewer.

Wiley has more material this season, and i don’t know what they are doing with Serena so Strahovski yeah.

It's all about Ethan Hawke!

Profile picture
    Luca
    Topics:

Yeah, Madeline Brewer truly deserves. Dowd, too, for episode 3. Wiley was terrific in episode 6. And supposedly Yvonne knocks it out of the park in episode 7.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Harmen Moes
    Topics:

nope!

Well, if Invinible isn’t nominated for best animated series who will? and who will win? Star Wars?

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Wiley, for the simple reason that she somehow managed to get in last year.

This.

First season shows that receive SAG Ensemble nominations usually have acting noms at the Emmys.

This is a valid point but we’ve seen multiple first season shows in the past that have been nominated for SAG ensemble only receive around two to three acting Emmy nominations like The Crown and Stranger Things. Considering how Lovecraft is weaker than both of those shows (in SAG performance with it having missed the two individual categories, its general awards performance and critical and audience reception), it’s not implausible for it to do the same.

FYC:

"The Good Fight" and "The Other Two" in all categories.

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

I think Lovecraft will get Smollett, MK + Vance and that’s it

Profile picture
    Allan Veríssimo
    Topics:

Evil Season 2 will premiere June 20, 2021 on Paramount+.

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

Evil Season 2 will premiere June 20, 2021 on Paramount+.

This show could be so big awards wise, but with this date well
    It’s critics choice and that’s it

Profile picture
    Couverture
    Topics:

On Amazon’s FYC site, they have Invincible under Drama, is this confirmed? The did this with UnDone last year but I just naturally assumed that was because it combined with live action and animated production techniques. Does Invincible actually stand a chance here? Will this be the one to grab that elusive and endlessly debated last spot in the drama Writing?

Honestly, it’s not very likely but having watched/in the middle of watching most shows that are in contention, Invincible would make a better nominee than almost all of them bar The Crown. It’d certainly be a very fresh nomination but award predictors are too boring with their choices to actually champion it and put it on the map.

Profile picture
    Luca
    Topics:

So what is up with Pose? If I weren’t watching it week to week myself, I would not know that it’s airing a season, let alone its final one. There’s no buzz, no talk — even in the Twitter circles that couldn’t get enough of S2 — and it’s hitting one series low after the other.

Profile picture
    forwardswill
    Topics:

It was trending on Twitter in the US last night

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 516 total)

The topic ‘Emmys 2021 Drama Predictions (Part 7)’ is closed to new replies.