Home Forums Television Emmys 2021 Drama Predictions (Part 8)

Emmys 2021 Drama Predictions (Part 8)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 513 total)
Created
5 months ago
Last Reply
4 months ago
replies
views
users
wolfali
Luca
Victor
  • Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Best Actress:

I think a piece of me just died.

Oscars FYC:
    "THE POWER OF THE DOG" – IN ALL CATEGORIES
    "SPENCER" – In all categories especially Director (Pablo Larrain) and Actress (Kristen Stewart)
    "SHIVA BABY" – in all categories especially Picture, Adapted Screenplay, Score
    "TOGETHER" – Actress (Sharon Horgan), Actor (James McAvoy), Original Screenplay
    "FLEE" – IN ALL CATEGORIES
    "LAST NIGHT IN SOHO" – Director (Edgar Wright), S. Actress (Anya Taylor-Joy/Diana Rigg), Cinematography, Costume Design and Production Design

Profile picture
    Sir Shaw
    Topics:

How he’s still not been made the internet’s boyfriend yet is beyond me.

Profile picture
    methaddiction
    Topics:

I think a piece of me just died.

She will be SWEEPING get real!

Profile picture
    Sir Shaw
    Topics:

Best Actress: 

Lettuce pray for one of these ladies to snatch that #6 slot.

Boys
    Pose
    Suzie

Or at least a good performance in an average Netflix original.

Ratched

Profile picture
    ReddWhite
    Topics:

Lettuce pray for one of these ladies to snatch that #6 slot. Boys

Sending all the prayers for this

Emmys FYC: Jean Smart.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Lettuce pray for one of these ladies to snatch that #6 slot. Suzie .  

SHE SHOULD WIN!

Oscars FYC:
    "SPENCER" – In all categories especially Director (Pablo Larrain) and Actress (Kristen Stewart)
    "LAST NIGHT IN SOHO" – Director (Edgar Wright), S. Actress (Anya Taylor-Joy/Diana Rigg), Cinematography, Costume Design and Production Design

Profile picture
    Melvinezq
    Topics:

This is still so far relatively from now, but I want Debicki’s dominance in 2023 Emmy.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/842185-the-crown-season-5-to-feature-princess-dianas-interview-with-martin-bashir

"The Lost Daughter" in every eligible category - Film
    "Succession" Season 3 in every eligible category - TV
    "Heaux Tales" by Jasmine Sullivan in every eligible category - Music

Profile picture
    Lucas
    Topics:

This is still so far relatively from now, but I want Debicki’s dominance in 2023 Emmy. 

Oh yeah, she’s coming for blood.

The rest of the cast is probably not going to be as successful as the S4 cast. I just don’t see people stanning Dominic West, Imelda Staunton and Jonathan Pryce 🥴

Lesley Manville tho 🤞

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

I just don’t see people stanning Dominic West, Imelda Staunton and Jonathan Pryce

Darling haven’t you seen Vera Drake? Dolores Umbridge is coming to eat Olivia Colman for breakfast here…

Oscars FYC:

Profile picture
    Lucas
    Topics:

Darling haven’t you seen Vera Drake?  

Nooo, I’m putting that on the list!

Profile picture
    ReddWhite
    Topics:

Darling haven’t you seen Vera Drake? Dolores Umbridge is coming to eat Olivia Colman for breakfast here…

When Olivia Colman becomes the only Elizabeth II actress in The Crown to not win an Emmy for it…

OCTF

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Nooo, I’m putting that on the list!

It’s a great film!

I’m sorry if it sounded like I was being too harsh lol. I just am a bit too excited about Staunton. She’s quite the underrated thespian and is capable of more than “Dolores Umbridge”.

I do think that you’re definitely spot on about West though. He feels like he’ll be the Olivia Colman to Josh O’Connor’s Claire Foy.

Lesley Manville on the other hand will probably be coming HARD for her overdue Emmy.

Oscars FYC:

Profile picture
    ReddWhite
    Topics:

She’s quite the underrated thespian and is capable of more than “Dolores Umbridge”.

I really don’t mind it too much when people recognize her for that since that’s EASILY the greatest performance in the HP movies (sorry dear Rickman, but they underutilized Snape). I honestly think she was Oscar-worthy (better than Ruby Dee and Cate Blanchett at least) for it, and is a huge reason why Umbridge is so hated as a character.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

When Olivia Colman becomes the only Elizabeth II actress in The Crown to not win an Emmy for it… OCTF

And yet she’s the only one with an Oscar:

Oscars FYC:

Profile picture
    ReddWhite
    Topics:

And yet she’s the only one with an Oscar:

If this was a fair world, all three would have it, Staunton for Vera Drake and Foy for First Man.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 513 total)

The topic ‘Emmys 2021 Drama Predictions (Part 8)’ is closed to new replies.