Home Forums Television Emmys 2021 Final Reactions (Part 1)

Emmys 2021 Final Reactions (Part 1)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 520 total)
Created
1 month ago
Last Reply
4 weeks ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
wolfali
Victor
kat_ebbs
  • Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

Blanchett lost to another Oscar winner but who was an Emmy darling first
    Nicole wasn’t even nominated 💀

I do think we’ll see Jessica Chastain get into both Oscars and Emmys, Olivia too.

Profile picture
    antony
    Topics:

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

I’ll beat you

Profile picture
    Madson Melo
    Topics:

Do we have any other examples of shows that their last eligible episode was between June-August and won an Emmy like ”I May Destroy You”?

I can only think of ”The Night Of”

Profile picture
    Madson Melo
    Topics:

I feel bad for Emma Corrin and Helena Bonham Carter.

I’m devastated for Emma, I know no one needs an Emmy Award at 25 years old, but she was the main reason season 4 was an event. Then, 5 people from the cast wins an acting award, but not her. Shame.

Profile picture
    Tyler
    Topics:

Has Colman been first in the predictions center for a single one of her Globe Oscar or Emmy wins?

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

They really said “no one on their 20s” this year
    Youngest winner from all 12 acting categories is Josh O’Connor with 31.

Profile picture
    jez89
    Topics:

The sweeps are really annoying. The Crown Season 4 was fantastic but there was certainly room to honour other performers as well. I would have loved to see The Mandalorian pick up a couple of awards, particularly Giancarlo Esposito. And what does Hugh Grant have to do to win a televised award? So annoying that he keeps getting nominated for everything and never wins.

Profile picture
    Manav
    Topics:

The Emmys should know that when legends speak,you don’t cut them out with music.

Profile picture
    Manav
    Topics:

Has Colman been first in the predictions center for a single one of her Globe Oscar or Emmy wins?

I don’t think so. She’s always the no.2/3/4 and she has lost almost every time she has been 1. She is the one who “surprises”.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Not for the win but if I’m not mistaken she was first for the Emmy nomination throughout most of the season.

Ironically every time she’s first in the odds she loses (she was first for The Father at the Globes and for the BAFTA nomination and second and then fourth here).

Oscars FYC:
    "THE POWER OF THE DOG" – IN ALL CATEGORIES
    "SPENCER" – In all categories especially Director (Pablo Larrain) and Actress (Kristen Stewart)
    "SHIVA BABY" – in all categories especially Picture, Adapted Screenplay, Score
    "TOGETHER" – Actress (Sharon Horgan), Actor (James McAvoy), Original Screenplay
    "FLEE" – IN ALL CATEGORIES
    "LAST NIGHT IN SOHO" – Director (Edgar Wright), S. Actress (Anya Taylor-Joy/Diana Rigg), Cinematography, Costume Design and Production Design

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Do we have any other examples of shows that their last eligible episode was between June-August and won an Emmy like ”I May Destroy You”? I can only think of ”The Night Of”

Oscars FYC:
    "SPENCER" – In all categories especially Director (Pablo Larrain) and Actress (Kristen Stewart)
    "LAST NIGHT IN SOHO" – Director (Edgar Wright), S. Actress (Anya Taylor-Joy/Diana Rigg), Cinematography, Costume Design and Production Design

Profile picture
    Babygirl
    Topics:

2x Academy Award loser GODma Stone
    Future EGOTer BilLORD Eilish

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

I’ll beat you

Oh darlings.

Oscars FYC:

Profile picture
    antony
    Topics:

When she won the GG for The Favourite

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 520 total)

The topic ‘Emmys 2021 Final Reactions (Part 1)’ is closed to new replies.