Home Forums Television Emmys 2021 Movie/Limited Predictions (Part 13)

Emmys 2021 Movie/Limited Predictions (Part 13)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 480 total)
Created
1 year ago
Last Reply
1 year ago
replies
views
users
wolfali
Manav
Victor

• Piper Halliwell
    Topics:

I prepare for the worst – they snubbed him multiple times. Now, he was in an undeniable show, so he made the cut for the nomination, but will it be enough? Daveed Diggs seems like a choice they’d go for.

FYC 2022 Emmys:

Best Actress in a Drama Series: Sandra Oh in "Killing Eve"

Best Actress in a Comedy Series: Sandra Oh in "The Chair"

Best Supporting Actress in a Drama Series: Kim Joo-ryoung in "Squid Game"

Luca Giliberti
    Topics:

As long as Winslet wins, I am honestly fine. She was the star.

wolfali
    Topics:

I will fall into a months-long depression if that happens.

Why did I think of this gif as soon as you said that lmao?

FYC: Better Call Saul, The English and The Good Fight in all categories including Emily Blunt, Bob Odenkirk, Christine Baranski and Rhea Seehorn.

Luca Giliberti
    Topics:

Why did I think of this gif as soon as you said that lmao?

That was me in the leadup to last year’s Emmys because I knew it was gonna happen. Ugh. Tragic.

Ryusei
    Topics:

The way she’s coming to do this all over again in 2023.

We will be watching.

FYC Everywhere even for people to just watch the show:
    This Is Going To Hurt
    Ben Whishaw
    Ambika Mod

Ryusei
    Topics:

I prepare for the worst – they snubbed him multiple times. Now, he was in an undeniable show, so he made the cut for the nomination, but will it be enough? Daveed Diggs seems like a choice they’d go for.

I hope this will be his Sarah Paulson moment. Finally a W with the undeniable show. Ignoring the fact that Paulson was nominated four years in a row before finally winning

This Is Going To Hurt
    Ben Whishaw
    Ambika Mod

methaddiction
    Topics:

Sarah Paulson was undeniable though

Ryusei
    Topics:

Sarah Paulson was undeniable though

I’m not comparing them. I just want him to have the moment of reward after a long time of getting nothing for worthy work, at least nominations were deserved in the past.

This Is Going To Hurt
    Ben Whishaw
    Ambika Mod

Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.

Jodie_Comer
    Topics:

shes an Producer and Ex-Producer….shes not like in the past..jump from one film to another film easily as an actress….but for me her project in Lee Miler and Fake! look promising

Darling I just checked and both projects haven’t even announced their casts. Production and shooting won’t start anytime soon,so no Kate for 1.5 yrs atleast.

Jodie Comer for Killing Eve
    Sandra Oh for Killing Eve

Belber
    Topics:

Darling I just checked and both projects haven’t even announced their casts. Production and shooting won’t start anytime soon,so no Kate for 1.5 yrs atleast.

Kate have been attached to the Lee Miller project since 2015 at least ( it was Announced before Steve Jobs premiered !) Finally the shooting was scheduled to take place this spring ( Ellen Kuras I think mentionned it last year during a panel with cinematographers). I don’t know why it has been delayed  , since Kate announced she will not work for the rest of the year.
    But from what I understood it was very hard to fund. It may have to do with that , and needing more money to be able to do what they want. If the success of MOE helps it would be great, because i am beginning to doubt the movie will ever be done.

Luca Giliberti
    Topics:

Why are you so obsessed with Kate’s career pre- and post-Mare of Easttown? You keep bringing it up here as though it will and/or should factor into this race.

ivanrc04946310
    Topics:

Kate keeps mentioning in interviews that she’s calling people to work on the film for less money and everything, and sounds indeed like Lee is her next project. She also mentioned she’s developing another TV thing and received something last month which she said on a Variety interview that she’s “probably doing it because just the thought of if makes her sick and is also very exciting”. So we’re probably getting announcements on the next few months.

Jodie_Comer
    Topics:

Why are you so obsessed with Kate’s career pre- and post-Mare of Easttown? You keep bringing it up here as though it will and/or should factor into this race.

I’ve discussed not just Kate’s but also Anya’s and Coel’s (although not to this extent as their upcoming projects’ information is easily available). I was about to do for Olsen too.

I do this cause Narrative of a nominee is very important to drive them over the finish line. Performance is surely important but analysing a person’s post and pre career tells what exactly makes them potent. Narrative drove Rhys, Jherome, Moss, E.Levy, Chandler to victories (+their perfomances) although many like Oh have lost. In a competitive race like this, narrative and Passion may be what causes one to win.

🙂 I hope I’ve explained the reason of my intrigue and very sorry if it is offensive or unrelated. I didn’t mean it to be.

Jodie Comer for Killing Eve
    Sandra Oh for Killing Eve

Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 480 total)

The topic ‘Emmys 2021 Movie/Limited Predictions (Part 13)’ is closed to new replies.