Home Forums Television Emmys 2021 Movie/Limited Predictions (Part 9)

Emmys 2021 Movie/Limited Predictions (Part 9)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 505 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
4 months ago
replies
views
users
Victor
wolfali
Luca
  • Profile picture
    Riley Chow
    Topics:

Programs exclusively originated for or derived/adapted from a medium other than television or broadband (e.g. taped concert tour performance, Broadway play, opera, night club act), and entertainment components of sports programs (e.g. halftime show) are eligible as appropriate in Variety Special (Live) or Variety Special (Pre-recorded).

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

It was Christmas on the Square before Oslo was confirmed and it has been Christmas on the Square since Oslo tanked. Voters will default to Dolly Parton (and her unofficial series of TV movies).

Full disclosure that I thought that voters would default to El Camino last year and they instead went with the decently-sampled and well-reviewed Bad Education. (Sylvie’s Love is less of those things, but Dolly Parton is also not Breaking Bad.)

Lol,If Christmas on the Square wins, then it’s better to just scratch that category

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    robertwill
    Topics:

just had a Raven vision of IMDY missing at the Emmys a la GG and the RAGE I felt

Profile picture
    Manav
    Topics:

just had a Raven vision of IMDY missing at the Emmys a la GG and the RAGE I felt

If Emmys snub IMDY,we shall RIOT.

Profile picture
    braydenfitzsimmons
    Topics:

If Emmys snub IMDY,we shall RIOT.

Mob

Oscars FYC:

"CODA" – in all categories

"Everybody's Talking About Jamie" – Sup. Actor (Richard E. Grant), Sup. Actress (Sarah Lancashire) and Original Song (“This Was Me”)

"King Richard" – Original Song (“Be Alive”)

"Summer of Soul" – Picture, Film Editing and Documentary Feature

“The Green Knight” – in all categories

Profile picture
    Harmen Moes
    Topics:

Why didn’t El Camino win last year?

Profile picture
    JV
    Topics:

Why didn’t El Camino win last year?

For the same reason Deadwood: The Movie didn’t win and Twin Peaks: The Return tankes. Not everyone watched those shows.

Besides, Breaking Bad has gathered enough awards recognition already. Bad Education deserved to win.

Profile picture
    Harmen Moes
    Topics:

I don’t know what to do with Shaun Parkes anymore. And if I take it out. I think that Paapa has the best chance then. What do you think?

Profile picture
    Riley Chow
    Topics:

Everyone watched El Camino, but nobody cared.

Profile picture
    methaddiction
    Topics:

It was so forgettable 💀

Profile picture
    ReddWhite
    Topics:

I don’t know what to do with Shaun Parkes anymore. And if I take it out. I think that Paapa has the best chance then. What do you think?

Supporting Actor is such a mess (it usually is though), but I’m not that confident on him anymore. I still have him, but I’m seriously considering putting Evans above him (more popular show, more recognizable face). Heck, I even gave up on Pierre and put Brodie-Sangster in his place. TUR is starting to feel like Twin Peaks S3. Wouldn’t be surprised if Mbedu missed for Erivo or Kidman. I still have Edgerton as a bit of a hopediction and because Actor is just so damn empty.

Emmys FYC: Jean Smart.

Profile picture
    ReginaIsKing
    Topics:

Nature healed when Bad Education won.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Bad Education was the only deserving nominee in that category 💀💀💀.

Oscars FYC:
    "THE POWER OF THE DOG" – IN ALL CATEGORIES
    "SPENCER" – In all categories especially Director (Pablo Larrain) and Actress (Kristen Stewart)
    "SHIVA BABY" – in all categories especially Picture, Adapted Screenplay, Score
    "TOGETHER" – Actress (Sharon Horgan), Actor (James McAvoy), Original Screenplay
    "FLEE" – IN ALL CATEGORIES
    "LAST NIGHT IN SOHO" – Director (Edgar Wright), S. Actress (Anya Taylor-Joy/Diana Rigg), Cinematography, Costume Design and Production Design

Profile picture
    Hoster1
    Topics:

Lol,If Christmas on the Square wins, then it’s better to just scratch that category

Christmas on the Square deserves to win just by virtue of getting Queen Baranski and Dolly together on one project.

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 505 total)

The topic ‘Emmys 2021 Movie/Limited Predictions (Part 9)’ is closed to new replies.