Home Forums Television Emmys 2022 Predictions: Comedy Categories (Part 13)

Emmys 2022 Predictions: Comedy Categories (Part 13)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 500 total)
Created
5 months ago
Last Reply
3 months ago
replies
views
users
wolfali
String Cheese..
Brayfers

• forwardswill
    Topics:

Maybe it’s presumptious but I can’t see enough people thinking TJW is win worthy in order to vote for him regardless of how much they love Abbott. It would have to completely sweep the board.

Heptapod
    Topics:

Call me crazy but I have a hard time seeing anyone but Goldstein taking Supporting Actor. Of last year’s winners, he feels like he has easily the clearest path to a repeat win.

FYC: The Bear (Ayo Edebiri) Industry (Marisa Abela) OMITB (Jayne Houdyshell) Physical (Rose Byrne) WWDITS (Natasia Demetriou)

wolfali
    Topics:

We need Tichina Arnold to get her due as well. It’s about time.

She deserved to have a Jane Kaczmarek-esque nominations count in comedy actress.

FYC: Better Call Saul and The Good Fight in all categories including Bob Odenkirk, Christine Baranski and Rhea Seehorn.

String Cheese Theory
    Topics:

Call me crazy but I have a hard time seeing anyone but Goldstein taking Supporting Actor. Of last year’s winners, he feels like he has easily the clearest path to a repeat win.

I’m feeling stronger on Winkler every day.

Bill Hader and Barry in everything (2 babka)
    The Great - Elle Fanning, Nicholas Hoult and comedy writing and directing

Severance in drama series, writing, Adam Scott for best actor, Ben Stiller for drama directing, and the whole cast in supporting.

wolfali
    Topics:

Are there any TV shows outside of “Barry” that got nominated this season that you’re happy to see recognized this morning? 

My wife and I love television. I’ve seen everything that has been nominated. And how do you pick the best out of that?

I’m DYING to see what’s on Henry Winkler’s ballot.

FYC: Better Call Saul and The Good Fight in all categories including Bob Odenkirk, Christine Baranski and Rhea Seehorn.

24Kgirl
    Topics:

The Wrap’s Emmy Comedy issue

https://view.flipdocs.com/?ID=10004691_723065

Babygirl
    Topics:

We need Tichina Arnold to get her due as well. It’s about time.

Preach, the GOAT performance.

2X EMMY WINNER ZENDAYA

wolfali
    Topics:

The Wrap’s Emmy Comedy issue https://view.flipdocs.com/?ID=10004691_723065

I love how they used a snapshot of this moment for Waddingham’s FYC section.

24Kgirl
    Topics:

I love how they used a snapshot of this moment for Waddingham’s FYC section.

I mean she’s competing against Janelle James and Hannah E – she’s gotta break out the big guns literally.

Labyrinth
    Topics:

I know I’m late, but I just finished Barry Season 3 , and no one else is close to their level.Hader and Winkler(his best season imo) should be easily winning their emmys and the show itself should have Series, Directing and Writing wins.
    Sarah Goldberg and even Stephen Root not getting nominations is ridiculous.
    It’s gonna be a shame if Ted Lasso or Abbott Elementary wins Series over this although it is probably gonna happen.

JV
    Topics:

Definitely someone from this forum 🤣

Gucci
    Topics:

Honey, Tyler James Williams deserves to win Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series.  However, he will lose to a white actor.

MichelleReign
    Topics:

It’s gonna be a shame if Ted Lasso or Abbott Elementary wins Series over this although it is probably gonna happen.

I get the love Barry has. It is a great show but it’s genre plays against it. It is not a right-and-out comedy unlike Lasso and Abbott. And no it won’t be a shame especially if Abbott wins!

Tyler
    Topics:

If Quinta does win, it’ll be interesting to see who the frontrunner is going into next year. I really like the performance and the show but she would surely win based off the moment Abbot is having, I doubt she’d repeat.

wolfali
    Topics:

I get the love Barry has. It is a great show but it’s genre plays against it. It is not a right-and-out comedy unlike Lasso and Abbott.  

And yet it’s still funnier than both.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 500 total)

The topic ‘Emmys 2022 Predictions: Comedy Categories (Part 13)’ is closed to new replies.