Home Forums Television Emmys 2022 Predictions: Drama Categories (Part 14)

Emmys 2022 Predictions: Drama Categories (Part 14)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 526 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
wolfali
kat_ebbs
Manav
  • Profile picture
    Hoster1
    Topics:

There’s no way that Christopher Walken Guest submission is real no?

Is imdb wrong about him being in 7 out of 9 episodes?

Profile picture
    methaddiction
    Topics:

Patricia is so getting nominated

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Patricia Arquette is going Supporting.

FYC:

"The Good Fight", "The Other Two" and "Station Eleven" in all categories, Sarah Lancashire ("Julia"), William Jackson Harper ("Love Life") and Luke Kirby ("The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel")

Profile picture
    Hoster1
    Topics:

At least Arquette won’t steal a spot in Lead with this terrible performance.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

If Amazon can’t successfully petition Sterling K. Brown (who actually had a guest performance and was in 50% of the episodes of Maisel season 3) for a guest nomination, Apple aren’t going to be able to do that with Walken who is very much a supporting actor on Severance and is in 77% of the episodes of the show lol.

FYC:

"The Good Fight", "The Other Two" and "Station Eleven" in all categories, Sarah Lancashire ("Julia"), William Jackson Harper ("Love Life") and Luke Kirby ("The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel")

Profile picture
    torilinnea
    Topics:

So happy Patricia is in supporting! I really hope Britt Lower has a fighting chance to get in. Nothing else excites me about the drama actress race at the moment besides Lynskey.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

When Juliette Lewis, Laura Linney, Britt Lower and Melanie Lynskey all benefit from being next to each other on the ballot and get nominated…

FYC:

Profile picture
    methaddiction
    Topics:

Laura Linney, Melanie Lynskey, Britt Lower and Christina Ricci all in the same category..

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Laura Linney, Melanie Lynskey, Britt Lower and Christina Ricci all in the same category..

It’s serving TALENT though darling!

FYC:

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/severance-apple-tv-emmys-patricia-arquette-britt-lower-christopher-walken-1235229995/

Britt Lower is going Lead, Patricia Arquette is going Supporting.

As they should, Britt Lower is lead IMO

FYC:

"Succession" and "Severance" in all Drama categories;
    "Ted Lasso" and "The Great" in all Comedy categories;
    "Station Eleven" and "The White Lotus" in all Limited categories + Ethan Hawke for "Moon Knight".

Kaley Cuoco ("The Flight Attendant"), Janelle James ("Abbott Elementary"), Mandy Moore ("This is Us"), Colin Firth ("The Staircase"), Christine Baranski ("The Good Fight"), Katja Herbers ("Evil").

Profile picture
    Allan Veríssimo
    Topics:

Suddenly, the competition in Lead Actress got more interesting…

Profile picture
    kat_ebbs
    Topics:

Netflix submitting Winona Ryder in lead again is just stupid because with the wide open state of the supporting actress race right now, if Stranger Things does end up rebounding à la The Handmaid’s Tale she could have had a shot at getting in whilst I don’t know if she would even be in the top 10 in lead.

I thought about that and I think ultimately they also need to balance it across the seasons because this is split across 2022 and 2023 – I don’t think they’d be allowed to change placement because of that. It might work in this season but maybe it doesn’t work next season.

Profile picture
    jjjmoss
    Topics:

oh wow, 4 caucasians in a category, that’s new…?

Profile picture
    Jaket1991
    Topics:

Laura linney should be taking away at least one Emmy for ozark. Sorry if it’s Melanie’s.

Profile picture
    John Nguyen
    Topics:

I feel Britt Lower has a better chance than Ricci and Lewis in getting in lead. Ricci should’ve been in supporting, but showtime fucked it up. I don’t think Lewis is getting in at all, Lynskey seem to be the only Yellowjackets actor that getting real buzz imo. Lower has the benefit of being n Severance, the best new drama in a long time, and apple will certainly push her

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 526 total)

The topic ‘Emmys 2022 Predictions: Drama Categories (Part 14)’ is closed to new replies.