Home Forums Television Emmys 2022 Predictions: Movie/Limited Categories (Part 14)

Emmys 2022 Predictions: Movie/Limited Categories (Part 14)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 484 total)
Created
5 months ago
Last Reply
3 months ago
( +3 hidden )
replies
views
users
wolfali
ejaru1810
kat_ebbs

• wolfali
    Topics:

I’ve been saying a lot of publications’ headlines on the nominations here focusing on Pam and Tommy‘s performance.

FYC: Better Call Saul and The Good Fight in all categories including Bob Odenkirk, Christine Baranski and Rhea Seehorn.

ReplyCopy URL

forwardswill
    Topics:

we all know The White Lotus is divisive

I feel like this is harder to argue after today. TWL should have been the kind of show to do better in the second stage than the first due to the voting processes favouring passion vs. consensus respectively. That it has done so well with a consensus vote makes the idea of it being divisive with the industry at least kind of impossible.

ReplyCopy URL

Atypical
    Topics:

8 acting nominations for “The White Lotus”! I’m still reeling!

O

ReplyCopy URL

forwardswill
    Topics:

Series: The White Lotus
    Actor: Michael Keaton
    Actress: Amanda Seyfried
    Supporting Actor: Murray Bartlett
    Supporting Actress: Jennifer Coolidge

ReplyCopy URL

Victor
    Topics:

8 acting nominations for “The White Lotus”! I’m still reeling!

O

And they were all deserving

Emmy winner Matthew Macfadyen!!

ReplyCopy URL

Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.

Couverture
    Topics:

The White Lotus had a great ensemble but the 8 acting noms for it are ridiculously excessive, especially with all the snubs.  Still rooting for it to sweep since I really don’t wanna see Dopesick  win anything beyond its inevitable win for Keaton.

A Negroni. Sbagliato. With Prosecco in it.

ReplyCopy URL

braydenfitzsimmons
    Topics:

Hell, Molly Shannon should have been one of the 8, she was better than half the cast in her limited guest spot.

She didn’t meet the 5% screentime eligibility but I agree, she did the gave of the best performance in both her show and category.

ReplyCopy URL

fvg627
    Topics:

White Lotus is probably my favorite miniseries of the cycle. That being said beyond Bartlett and Coolidge, I would have loved Daddario and Lacy but really didn’t need anyone else

ReplyCopy URL

diego
    Topics:

The White Lotus had a great ensemble but the 8 acting noms for it are ridiculously excessive, especially with all the snubs. Still rooting for it to sweep since I really don’t wanna see Dopesick win anything beyond its inevitable win for Keaton.

Molly Shannon and Jolene Purdy should’ve replaced Dever and Winningham, actually. Hechinger over Rogen/Poulter as well.

ReplyCopy URL

syrus80
    Topics:

Station Eleven not getting in for Limited Series is a true crime!

ReplyCopy URL

Atleastimtrying
    Topics:

Im so happy for The White Lotus, i hope it wins everything it can, cause its deserving

My favourite actors were COOLIDGE (phenomenal) and Bartlett, but they all were great. The series as a whole is excellent it should win best limited series and also writing/ directing and of course acting awards as well.

ReplyCopy URL

estrelas
    Topics:

Molly Shannon and Jolene Purdy should’ve replaced Dever and Winningham, actually. Hechinger over Rogen/Poulter as well.

The crack behavior lmao. Dever is more than deserving, in fact, she’s the best of the lineup.

Not even going comment the random Hechinger stanning. But spill with Poulter ig, cause none of the Dopesick guys deserved to get nominated.

ReplyCopy URL

lvigario
    Topics:

So best supporting actress in a Limited Series (& bla bla bla) has 7 nominees and all of them are from only 2 different shows?
    That’s what pisses me off about the Emmys.
    They over nominate shows because they don’t wanna have all the work to see every single show or the majority of the shows.
    The supporting cast of Impeachment was snubbed in the category for instance. They nominate Julia Garner and Inventing Anna and snub Anna Chlumsky? Still trying to figure out this particular category.

ReplyCopy URL

diego
    Topics:

The crack behavior lmao. Dever is more than deserving, in fact, she’s the best of the lineup.

sure

ReplyCopy URL
    Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 484 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.