Home Forums Television Emmys 2022 Predictions: Movie/Limited Categories (Part 4)

Emmys 2022 Predictions: Movie/Limited Categories (Part 4)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 520 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
wolfali
Victor
kat_ebbs
  • Profile picture
    UmOkaaayyyyy
    Topics:

“Dopesick” is really good too. Michael Keaton and Katlyn Dever should absolutely make the Emmys next year… If Hulu is campaigning right Keaton could get in at SAG as well.

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

“Dopesick” is really good too. Michael Keaton and Katlyn Dever should absolutely make the Emmys next year… If Hulu is campaigning right Keaton could get in at SAG as well.

Spilllll

It's all about Ethan Hawke!

Profile picture
    Manav
    Topics:

Dopesick has an 8.6 on IMDB. We love to see it.

Profile picture
    kat_ebbs
    Topics:

Dopesick has an 8.6 on IMDB. We love to see it.

I completely do not understand the Disney+ / Star thing – why are they delaying the Hulu stuff? I understand that, say, Handmaid’s has prior arrangements, but why can we get Only Murders weekly but not this.

(I know it’s a rights thing but it seems illogical)

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

I completely do not understand the Disney+ / Star thing – why are they delaying the Hulu stuff? I understand that, say, Handmaid’s has prior arrangements, but why can we get Only Murders weekly but not this. (I know it’s a rights thing but it seems illogical)

We literally only just started getting Reservation Dogs and <i>American Horror Story : Double Feature</i> over here 💀💀💀.

FYC:

"The Good Fight" and "The Other Two" in all categories.

Profile picture
    Jojo1
    Topics:

We literally only just started getting Reservation Dogs and <i>American Horror Story : Double Feature</i> over here 💀💀💀.

Help- over here too. Mess.

Profile picture
    kat_ebbs
    Topics:

We literally only just started getting Reservation Dogs and <i>American Horror Story : Double Feature</i> over here .

So annoying – we got it the first week (but on an entirely different service).

The Pilot podcast guys in the UK talk quite a bit about their frustrations that not only are they delayed, they’re embargoed not to talk about various shows which in the internet era is very odd.

Profile picture
    Couverture
    Topics:

Colin in Black & White debuts with a 68 on Metacritic. Not that I was expecting it to be a big contender but damn. Outside of Maid and The White Lotus, all of the shows here have had middling critical reception at best so far.

Profile picture
    JV
    Topics:

🤐 Brazil’s TOP 10 on Netflix

(Round 6 = Squid Game)

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

Colin in Black & White debuts with a 68 on Metacritic. Not that I was expecting it to be a big contender but damn. Outside of Maid and The White Lotus, all of the shows here have had middling critical reception at best so far.

Lol this was baity af and even this flopped.
    I give up.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

The way A Very British Scandal and Inventing Anna only released stills and didn’t even announce their release dates yet they got more buzz in doing so than most of the eligible limited that have already aired all/most of their episodes 💀💀💀.

FYC:

Profile picture
    Reis
    Topics:

The way A Very British Scandal and Inventing Anna only released stills and didn’t even announce their release dates yet they got more buzz in doing so than most of the eligible limited that have already aired all/most of their episodes 💀💀💀.

Well we need to wait for the first reviews.

The hype dying suddenly the first reviews are out is the cycle on this emmy season 💀

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Well we need to wait for the first reviews. The hype dying suddenly the first reviews are out is the cycle on this emmy season 💀

Well I know what I’m doing if Amazon and the creative team of A Very British Scandal mess up the queen’s chances… who would like to join me?

FYC:

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

who would like to join me?

We need to let Claire Foy rest Hun I’m sorry.

Profile picture
    Couverture
    Topics:

Well I know what I’m doing if Amazon and the creative team of A Very British Scandal mess up the queen’s chances… who would like to join me?

Idc about the awards as long as she gets the material her talent deserves. Need to see her slay again.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 520 total)

The topic ‘Emmys 2022 Predictions: Movie/Limited Categories (Part 4)’ is closed to new replies.