Home Forums Television Emmys 2022 Predictions: Movie/Limited Categories (Part 6)

Emmys 2022 Predictions: Movie/Limited Categories (Part 6)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 520 total)
Created
5 months ago
Last Reply
4 months ago
( +2 hidden )
replies
views
users
wolfali
kat_ebbs
Setia_Yasmine..
  • Profile picture
    hopelesstar
    Topics:

Anatomy Of A Scandal too.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Anatomy Of A Scandal too.

I’m wondering when we’ll hear more about that (and Russian Doll season 2).

FYC:

"The Good Fight", "The Other Two" and "Station Eleven" in all categories, Sarah Lancashire ("Julia"), William Jackson Harper ("Love Life") and Luke Kirby ("The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel")

Profile picture
    Villeneuve
    Topics:

The most intriguing contender for me is Seyfried in lead actress, the first pictures looked so good! Pam and Tommy feels more like something popular rather than acclaimed

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

The Dropout and The White House Plumbers will probably be the “most prestigious” limited series to drop this cycle although I’m intrigued whether they’ll manage to break through as big hits or if either of them will just be Mrs. America/The Underground Railroad all over again.

FYC:

"The Good Fight", "The Other Two" and "Station Eleven" in all categories, Sarah Lancashire ("Julia"), William Jackson Harper ("Love Life") and Luke Kirby ("The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel")

Profile picture
    kat_ebbs
    Topics:

I suspect very, very soon. They’re basically dated up to the end of March and have had their quarterly financial projections come out last week (which caused the biggest drop in shares since 2012) so they’re likely going to move on to April probably as early as tomorrow. The author of Anatomy of A Scandal has spring in her Twitter and Amazon bios.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

It will obviously depend on how strong the show is (although it’s not like actors haven’t been nominated for David E. Kelley shows with lukewarm receptions before) but I can really see Michelle Dockery end up being a big late-breaker here. Not only is the role in the source material quite plum but if nominated this will be her fifth Emmy nomination so there’s arguably a strong narrative to play there. Likewise she’ll have visibility from the second Downton Abbey movie around the same time.

FYC:

Profile picture
    Reis
    Topics:

IDK if this indicates screeners

Profile picture
    kat_ebbs
    Topics:

IDK if this indicates screeners

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

This is the wrong thread for it but I cannot even begin to state how much I’m looking forward for Russian Doll season 2. I mean the first season was absolutely fantastic and one of the best seasons of television of 2019, Nadia is such an interesting character, ANNIE MURPHY…

FYC:

Profile picture
    Setia Yasmine Khalil
    Topics:

watch for sebastian stan or evan peters to become the carey mulligan of this season in limited lead series lol

Profile picture
    OneAndOnly
    Topics:

The first 3 episodes of Russian Doll have been made available to critics.

Have a great day if you see this!

FYC:
    The Great
    Everything Everywhere All At Once
    Severance
    The Batman

Profile picture
    Setia Yasmine Khalil
    Topics:

if Michael keaton wins the sag and becomes the undisputed frontrunner who will be able to upset him at the emmys from late breakers nominees ??

Profile picture
    Manav
    Topics:

It will obviously depend on how strong the show is (although it’s not like actors haven’t been nominated for David E. Kelley shows with lukewarm receptions before) but I can really see Michelle Dockery end up being a big late-breaker here. Not only is the role in the source material quite plum but if nominated this will be her fifth Emmy nomination so there’s arguably a strong narrative to play there.

Dame Angela Lansbury would like a word dear.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Dame Angela Lansbury would like a word dear.

Angela Lansbury hasn’t been nominated in almost 20 years…

FYC:

Profile picture
    Jojo1
    Topics:

if Michael keaton wins the sag and becomes the undisputed frontrunner who will be able to upset him at the emmys from late breakers nominees ??

Justin Theroux or Woody Harrelson for “The White House Plumbers”
    Andrew Garfield for “Under the banner of heaven”

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 520 total)

The topic ‘Emmys 2022 Predictions: Movie/Limited Categories (Part 6)’ is closed to new replies.