Home Forums Television Gold Derby’s Top 10 Lists of 2022

Gold Derby’s Top 10 Lists of 2022

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
replies
views
users
adriandecker770
wolfali
forwardswill

• FNLlove
    Topics:

1. Severance

2. Pachinko

3. Abbott Elementary

4. Reservation Dogs

5. BCS

6. Bad Sisters

7. Somebody Somewhere

8. The Dropout

9. The Bear

10. Barry

ReplyCopy URL

Craig Kell
    Topics:

I watched over 90 shows this year (new and continuing) 😛

Top 10:

1. Better Call Saul
    2. Extraordinary Attorney Woo
    3. The Responder
    4. Light & Magic (Disney+ documentary about ILM)
    5. Anne
    6. This is Going to Hurt
    7. Heartstopper
    8. Reel Britannia (Britbox documentary about the history of British cinema)
    9. Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty
    10. Searching for Stanley Tucci

Honourable mentions: Derry Girls, Julia, AIDS: The Unheard Tapes, Andor, House of the Dragon

Bottom 5:

5. Killing Eve (those final two minutes cost the show dearly…)
    4. Chivalry
    3. Blockbuster
    2. Our House
    1. Compulsion

Dishonourable mentions: Suspect (Channel 4), Marriage, Ridley, Holding, The Control Room

ReplyCopy URL

wolfali
    Topics:

1. Undone 2. Severance 3. House of the Dragon 4. The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel 5. This Is Going to Hurt 6. The Good Fight 7. Minx 8. For All Mankind 9. C’est comme ça que je t’aime 10. Servant

I love the diversity of this list.

FYC: Better Call Saul, The English and The Good Fight in all categories including Emily Blunt, Bob Odenkirk, Christine Baranski and Rhea Seehorn.

ReplyCopy URL

probablyROB
    Topics:

1. Severance
    2. The Rehearsal
    3. Station Eleven
    4. Reservation Dogs
    5. The Bear
    6. Better Call Saul
    7. Barry
    8. Atlanta
    9. We Own This City
    10. Minx

HM: Under the Banner of Heaven, The Handmaid’s Tale, The Boys, Pachinko, The Old Man, Big Mouth, Undone, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and others I am probably forgetting.

Edit: I am including Yellowjackets but I actually consider it more of a 2021 show hence being HM.

ReplyCopy URL

wolfali
    Topics:

Updated aggregate (I’ve also included Honourable Mentions and items from 11-20 with half a point. If you want your Honourable Mentions to count, make sure the total of your list doesn’t add up to more than 20): 1. Severance (22 points) 2. Better Call Saul (15 points) 3. House of the Dragon (11.5 points) 4. Reservation Dogs (9 points) 5. Barry (8 points) 6. Pachinko (7.5 points) 7. Abbott Elementary (6 points) 8. The White Lotus (4.5 points) 9. Stranger Things (4 points) 9. The Rehearsal (4 points) 9. The Bear (4 points) 9. The Good Fight (4 points) 9. We Own This City (4 points) 9. Atlanta (4 points)

I think it’s best to wait until the year properly ends before aggregating these particular lists as people in the thread have already mentioned that they will update their posts once the year ends and they’ve finished everything they wanted to see.

FYC: Better Call Saul, The English and The Good Fight in all categories including Emily Blunt, Bob Odenkirk, Christine Baranski and Rhea Seehorn.

ReplyCopy URL

ReginaIsKing
    Topics:

1. House of the Dragon
    2. Irma Vep
    3. Stranger Things
    4. Abbott Elementary
    5. Severance
    6. Hacks
    7. Pachinko
    8. We Own This City
    9. The White Lotus: Sicily
    10. Wednesday

ReplyCopy URL

adriandecker770
    Topics:

I think it’s best to wait until the year properly ends before aggregating these particular lists as people in the thread have already mentioned that they will update their posts once the year ends and they’ve finished everything they wanted to see.

Really sorry about this, you DMed me days ago but I had no idea there was a messaging system on this site, sorry for bothering you all with the aggregate updates!

ReplyCopy URL

mariogomez
    Topics:

1.- Better Call Saul
    2.- Black Bird
    3.- Andor
    4.- The Patient
    5.- The Bear
    6.- The Crown
    7.- House of the Dragon
    8.- The White Lotus: Sicily
    9.- Bad Sisters
    10.-Severance

ReplyCopy URL

forwardswill
    Topics:

Really sorry about this, you DMed me days ago but I had no idea there was a messaging system on this site, sorry for bothering you all with the aggregate updates!

You weren’t bothering anyone! I actually appreciated the aggregates you provided. There will never be a perfect time to do them.

ReplyCopy URL

wolfali
    Topics:

Oh no worries! I really hope it didn’t come across as me trying to rebuke you for doing them or anything (I really did appreciate them andIrely found it interesting to see how popular certain shows were on here). I just thought it would be better to wait till the end of the month when most of the lists are in.

ReplyCopy URL

adriandecker770
    Topics:

You’re all good, my apology is less about the aggregate and more about missing your message, I just thought “Oh god, you asked me about this days ago and it probably seems like I just ignored you and kept posting them anyway”!

ReplyCopy URL

wolfali
    Topics:

You’re all good, my apology is less about the aggregate and more about missing your message, I just thought “Oh god, you asked me about this days ago and it probably seems like I just ignored you and kept posting them anyway”!

No worries! It took me until the start of the pandemic to realise you could send and receive mesaages on here and I had already been a member of this forum for a year and a half so I can totally understand how hard it is to reply to messages on here when you’ve only been a member of the forums for two months! I don’t know about anyone else but I still find it difficult to keep up with direct messages on here.

ReplyCopy URL

Victor
    Topics:

The DMs here really should be more idk, attractive for the lack of a better word
    I totally missed one from wolfali as well for like a month.

Please! These gays, they're trying to murder me!

ReplyCopy URL

Victor
    Topics:

Lol i went to check and I totally missed another one from Antony lol
    At least was just for a few days

Please! These gays, they're trying to murder me!

ReplyCopy URL

probablyROB
    Topics:

There are a lot of people who appreciate what you’re doing. People have different ideas of how it should be done but quite frankly people shouldn’t be posting their lists yet if they are planning to change it and they are just creating a bunch of unnecessary work for you by doing so.

ReplyCopy URL
    Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.