Home Forums Television Obvious to me, longshots to everyone else (2022/23 Television Winter Awards)

Obvious to me, longshots to everyone else (2022/23 Television Winter Awards)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
kat_ebbs
wolfali
braydenfitzsi..

• kat_ebbs
    Topics:

The Globes supporting drama/comedy list looks like it was made by people who didn’t watch the shows.

People are overestimating Interview With The Vampire too much I think.

ReplyCopy URL

hopelesstar
    Topics:

I see some people underestimating Stranger Things in Ensemble at SAG. They have never missed and even got in for S3, which many people think is the weakest season. S4 was huge so I just don’t see how they miss.

On the other hand Severance feels like something that could be overestimated in places like SAG, especially in ensemble.

ReplyCopy URL

kat_ebbs
    Topics:

On the other hand Severance feels like something that could be overestimated in places like SAG, especially in ensemble.

I agree with this. I like Severance but I also think despite it being very solidly popular it’s a bit tonally off from what they normally go with.

ReplyCopy URL

wolfali
    Topics:

I’m not predicting him but I think we could be sleeping on the possibility of Gary Oldman getting in at the Globes for Slow Horses. That show is a critical and audience hit, a new series on the buzziest streaming service right now and he himself is a massive name. Likewise the show has been having press and industry screenings for its second season for months. All of those should put him much higher than 16th.

FYC: Better Call Saul, The English and The Good Fight in all categories including Emily Blunt, Bob Odenkirk, Christine Baranski and Rhea Seehorn.

ReplyCopy URL
    Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.