Home Forums Television SAG 2023 Television Predictions

SAG 2023 Television Predictions

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 506 total)
Created
7 months ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
replies
views
users
wolfali
kat_ebbs
Victor

• lenatroid
    Topics:

I’m not entirely sure that THT S5 is weaker compared to S4, especially since the performances were far superior as opposed to S4, but I think it’s becoming far too tedious for people to watch and they’re just not as invested as they were for the first 3 seasons.

Mabel Mora enthusiast.

Aziz Sliti
    Topics:

Does house of the dragon ensemble include Olivia Cooke ? She was only in 4 episodes .

kat_ebbs
    Topics:

I’m not entirely sure that THT S5 is weaker compared to S4, especially since the performances were far superior as opposed to S4, but I think it’s becoming far too tedious for people to watch and they’re just not as invested as they were for the first 3 seasons.

Oh I’m not commenting on the quality of the show at all, more the overall viewership dropping in a year where there are a lot of bigger, noisier, newer shows.

Voyage
    Topics:

Ensemble predictions

Drama:

– The Crown
    – Severance
    – Better Call Saul
    – Stranger Things
    – House of the Dragon

Comedy:

– Abbott Elementary
    – Only Murders in the Building
    – Hacks
    – The Bear
    – The Marvelous Mrs Maisel

Probably last predictions for Ensemble for the year, because I think it is relatively easier than the solo categories lol

lenatroid
    Topics:

The numbers for this season have been somewhat perplexing. Did it even crack the overall top 10 this season?

Mabel Mora enthusiast.

Victor
    Topics:

The numbers for this season have been somewhat perplexing. Did it even crack the overall top 10 this season?

The Handmaid’s Tale? I don’t think so.
    This season, although watched, felt like a non event.

Please! These gays, they're trying to murder me!

Victor
    Topics:

Drama:

– The Crown
    – Severance
    – Better Call Saul
    – Stranger Things
    – House of the Dragon

May i ask you why you don’t have Ozark and The White Lotus? Your predictions make perfect sense tho, but those two 😭.
    It’s difficult.

Please! These gays, they're trying to murder me!

Sir Shaw
    Topics:

I love trying to figure out who does and doesn’t make it here because there’s always some great surprises and some “who even is that????” I remember reading The Morning Show ensemble list last year and having to google a bunch of people lol

The days when anyone with a speaking role on Desperate Housewives, Glee and Orange Is the New Black would get 20+ ensemble members in

wolfali
    Topics:

Did it even crack the overall top 10 this season?

No. In last week’s Nielsen report it was even 10th in the originals top 10 in the sample taken from when its 7th episode aired.

FYC: Better Call Saul, The English and The Good Fight in all categories including Emily Blunt, Bob Odenkirk, Christine Baranski and Rhea Seehorn.

kat_ebbs
    Topics:

No. In last week’s Nielsen report it was even 10th in the originals top 10 in the sample taken from when its 7th episode aired.

Honestly, in fairness to THT, I think Hulu misfired releasing it when they did, but I think that’s the case with a few Hulu shows over the last couple of months. Fleishman is starting slow and The Patient (a good show with Carell as lead) feels like it was well received but not terribly well seen.

wolfali
    Topics:

Does house of the dragon ensemble include Olivia Cooke ? She was only in 4 episodes .

She should be included like Josh O’Connor was in The Crown season 3’s ensemble nomination.

FYC: Better Call Saul, The English and The Good Fight in all categories including Emily Blunt, Bob Odenkirk, Christine Baranski and Rhea Seehorn.

kat_ebbs
    Topics:

4 on a 10 ep season will let you go guest (if you want) but also be SAG ensemble eligible .

torilinnea
    Topics:

Michael Mando is out for BCS isn’t he? 😭

Aziz Sliti
    Topics:

Michael Mando is out for BCS isn’t he? 😭

Not like they’re getting nominated for ensemble anyway

Voyage
    Topics:

May i ask you why you don’t have Ozark and The White Lotus? Your predictions make perfect sense tho, but those two 😭. It’s difficult.

Oh ugh I forgot The White Lotus goes to Drama Series and not Mini. I’m a mess lol. I’d replace BCS with THW then!

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 506 total)

The topic ‘SAG 2023 Television Predictions’ is closed to new replies.