Home Forums Television SAG TV 2022

SAG TV 2022

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 510 total)
Created
7 months ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
replies
views
users
wolfali
Victor
Manav
  • Profile picture
    Luca
    Topics:

Imagine if Ann Dowd and Elisabeth Moss both win their first sag awards on the same night for Mass and THT.😊😊

You’d find me in the hospital recovering from my heart attack. Make this happen..svg” class=”emoji”

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

The fact Moss doesn’t have an individual SAG yet is just… rude lol. She should have 2 already.

Oscars FYC:
    "THE POWER OF THE DOG" – IN ALL CATEGORIES
    "SPENCER" – In all categories especially Director (Pablo Larrain) and Actress (Kristen Stewart)
    "SHIVA BABY" – in all categories especially Picture, Adapted Screenplay, Score
    "TOGETHER" – Actress (Sharon Horgan), Actor (James McAvoy), Original Screenplay
    "FLEE" – IN ALL CATEGORIES
    "LAST NIGHT IN SOHO" – Director (Edgar Wright), S. Actress (Anya Taylor-Joy/Diana Rigg), Cinematography, Costume Design and Production Design

Profile picture
    Labyrinth
    Topics:

I love Claire Foy but Elisabeth moss deserved the sag more .

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Oscars FYC:
    "SPENCER" – In all categories especially Director (Pablo Larrain) and Actress (Kristen Stewart)
    "LAST NIGHT IN SOHO" – Director (Edgar Wright), S. Actress (Anya Taylor-Joy/Diana Rigg), Cinematography, Costume Design and Production Design

Profile picture
    Luca
    Topics:

Honestly, they should just give it to her next year. Season 4 was her best season.

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

Claire Foy gave one of the best performances of all time on The Crown, and yes, all her things were very much deserved.

Profile picture
    forwardswill
    Topics:

Maybe if they’d both been competing for season 1 like at the Emmys (I remember having such a tough time picking between them myself that year). But Foy in Season 2 of The Crown outranks any performance in the category in the past decade.

Profile picture
    Tyler
    Topics:

Profile picture
    Luca
    Topics:

Darlings, it’s called an opinion. 🙂 Choosing between Foy (S2) and Moss (S1) is tough even for me though. Hence, just give Moss the statuette for her best season: season 4.

Profile picture
    Labyrinth
    Topics:

Darlings, it’s called an opinion.

Thank you!!just stating my preference for Moss’ phenomenal performance

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Darlings, it’s called an opinion.

Which we are allowed to disagree with 😉

Oscars FYC:

Profile picture
    JV
    Topics:

I can see Pose getting in Ensemble here after having its peak at the Emmys for the final season, like The Americans in 2019, but I see no hope for the two leads since those two categories are going to be filled by Succession and The Morning Show people.

Even though it flopped at the Emmys, Uzo Aduba could push In Treatment for an Ensemble nom, since they love her, although she was snubbed for Mrs America. I think the show will benefit from the weak field at the winter awards, especially at WGA and Critics Choice

Profile picture
    estrelas
    Topics:

I don’t see Mj getting in at SAG, even if she wins the Emmy tbh. Correct me if I’m wrong but, Glenn Close and Jessica Lange are the only actresses to ever receive nominations for Drama Actress for an FX show at SAG. Not to mention, Billy Porter and Matthew Rhys still got snubbed even after they won the Emmy. I could see the show getting in for ensemble, like The Americans season 6, but the latter was far stronger and acclaimed than Pose. It could benefit from weak competition.

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

If MJ wins the Emmy I’ll predict her, it will be the push she needs, and unlike Maslany, Zendaya, etc. she has a strong narrative with the inclusivity of trans people on the winter awards as well.

Profile picture
    Couverture
    Topics:

Not to mention, Billy Porter and Matthew Rhys still got snubbed even after they won the Emmy.

They nominated John Krasinski over them 💀

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 510 total)

The topic ‘SAG TV 2022’ is closed to new replies.