Home Forums Television SAG TV 2022

SAG TV 2022

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 510 total)
Created
6 months ago
Last Reply
4 weeks ago
replies
views
users
wolfali
Victor
Manav
  • Profile picture
    forwardswill
    Topics:

Darlings, it’s called an opinion.

You know disagreeing is also an opinion. Even when it’s against Elisabeth Moss :O

Profile picture
    estrelas
    Topics:

They nominated John Krasinski over them 💀

…and David Harbour got in over Porter after he won the Emmy, only to tank at the Emmys.

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

Honestly, Moss should win because I can’t with Aniston repeating, i will riot.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

…and David Harbour got in over Porter after he won the Emmy, only to tank at the Emmys.

David Harbour having two SAG nominations and a CC win but continuously flopping at the Emmys will never not be funny lol.

Oscars FYC:
    "THE POWER OF THE DOG" – IN ALL CATEGORIES
    "SPENCER" – In all categories especially Director (Pablo Larrain) and Actress (Kristen Stewart)
    "SHIVA BABY" – in all categories especially Picture, Adapted Screenplay, Score
    "TOGETHER" – Actress (Sharon Horgan), Actor (James McAvoy), Original Screenplay
    "LAST NIGHT IN SOHO" – Director (Edgar Wright), S. Actress (Anya Taylor-Joy/Diana Rigg), Cinematography, Costume Design and Production Design
    "CODA" – in all categories

Profile picture
    Luca
    Topics:

You know disagreeing is also an opinion. Even when it’s against Elisabeth Moss :O

The gif I was responding to read “This is just not correct.” 😀 Like that gif, though, my comment wasn’t mean that seriously. 🙂

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

David Harbour having two SAG nominations and a CC win but continuously flopping at the Emmys will never not be funny lol.

Should’ve been a winner for Season 3.

Profile picture
    estrelas
    Topics:

Should’ve been a winner for Season 3.

Profile picture
    hopelesstar
    Topics:

Darling you better get ready she is coming again as she should

Profile picture
    JV
    Topics:

Did he flop though ? He has two Emmy nominations.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Darling you better get ready she is coming again as she should

Oscars FYC:
    "SPENCER" – In all categories especially Director (Pablo Larrain) and Actress (Kristen Stewart)
    "LAST NIGHT IN SOHO" – Director (Edgar Wright), S. Actress (Anya Taylor-Joy/Diana Rigg), Cinematography, Costume Design and Production Design

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Did he flop though ? He has two Emmy nominations.

Well what I meant was that he failed to win an Emmy he was the frontrunner to win for and got snubbed for the third season in spite of making in at SAG.

Oscars FYC:

Profile picture
    Luca
    Topics:

If it’s not Moss, let it be her:

Profile picture
    forwardswill
    Topics:

The gif I was responding to read “This is just not correct.” 😀 Like that gif, though, my comment wasn’t mean that seriously. 🙂

Why’d you say darlingS then if you were just responding to one gif?

Profile picture
    Luca
    Topics:

Why’d you say darlingS then if you were just responding to one gif? .svg” class=”emoji”

I have an affinity for the letter “s”. Judge me. 😳

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

If it’s not Moss, let it be her:

If she stays on for season 3 of The Morning Show and it’s ready for 2023 SAG I would LOVE to see this showdown…

Oscars FYC:

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 510 total)

The topic ‘SAG TV 2022’ is closed to new replies.