Home Forums Television SAG TV 2022

SAG TV 2022

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 510 total)
Created
6 months ago
Last Reply
4 weeks ago
replies
views
users
wolfali
Victor
Manav
  • Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

I wonder if The Great will be the new Glow. A show that keeps overperforming at SAG but it’s almost completely ignored by the Emmys.

On the contrary I think it’s performance at SAG and WGA suggests it could be a strong contender next season. I mean it got those noms after airing a season that premiered under the radar at the end of Emmy eligibility last year and got into writing and directing but nothing else.

Imagine what might happen with its season airing closer to the winter awards, with a fanbase already built in if their sophomore season is more acclaimed…

Oscars FYC:
    "THE POWER OF THE DOG" – IN ALL CATEGORIES
    "SPENCER" – In all categories especially Director (Pablo Larrain) and Actress (Kristen Stewart)
    "SHIVA BABY" – in all categories especially Picture, Adapted Screenplay, Score
    "TOGETHER" – Actress (Sharon Horgan), Actor (James McAvoy), Original Screenplay
    "LAST NIGHT IN SOHO" – Director (Edgar Wright), S. Actress (Anya Taylor-Joy/Diana Rigg), Cinematography, Costume Design and Production Design
    "CODA" – in all categories

Profile picture
    Luca
    Topics:

Actress in a Limited Series/Movie: 1- Viola Davis – The First Lady 2- Kate Winslet – Mare of Easttown 3- Thuso Mbedu – The Underground Railroad 4- Sarah Paulson – Impeachment 5- Julia Garner – Inventing Anna

What an iconic lineup that would be, oh my god. The two Woman King women competing against each other, I didn’t even consider.

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

I doubt they’ll only nominate Sarah Paulson from Impeachment tho

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Yeah I think Beanie is likelier to sweep (à la Taylor-Joy) than get snubbed.

I can easily see them snubbing Julia if they are nominating her for Ozark.

Oscars FYC:
    "SPENCER" – In all categories especially Director (Pablo Larrain) and Actress (Kristen Stewart)
    "LAST NIGHT IN SOHO" – Director (Edgar Wright), S. Actress (Anya Taylor-Joy/Diana Rigg), Cinematography, Costume Design and Production Design

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

Yeah I think Beanie is likelier to sweep (à la Taylor-Joy) than get snubbed.

I can easily see them snubbing Julia if they are nominating her for Ozark.

And Edie Falco was a SAG darling a la Gillian Anderson, so i won’t be shocked if she makes a comeback.

Profile picture
    JV
    Topics:

Hard to see Feldstein winning against Viola and Winslet in a place that doesn’t like newcomers. We saw Josh O’Connor and Emma Corrin losing this year.

Taylor Joy is an exception and she carried the whole show. Feldstein will already be on screen with Paulson, Falco and Owen.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Hard to see Feldstein winning against Viola and Winslet in a place that doesn’t like newcomers.

Fair enough, but they did award Claire Foy twice. It’s not as if they’re completely averse to awarding rising stars.

Oscars FYC:

Profile picture
    methaddiction
    Topics:

Lolll, no. Some people have already seen seen premiere. I expect it to air within the next 2-3 months.

It’s time for her to get revenge 

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

It’s time for her to get revenge

When Julianna Margulies wins instead à la Anderson…

Oscars FYC:

Profile picture
    methaddiction
    Topics:

When Julianna Margulies wins instead à la Anderson…

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

When she comes in and steals everyone’s prize >>>>

No for real, Shiv Roy is one of the best characters out there and we need justice for Sarah Snook

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

When she comes in and steals everyone’s prize >>>> No for real, Shiv Roy is one of the best characters out there and we need justice for Sarah Snook

Justice for the robbery she faced at the Emmys!

Oscars FYC:

Profile picture
    methaddiction
    Topics:

Justice for the robbery she faced at the Emmys!

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Oscars FYC:

Profile picture
    Luca
    Topics:

Viola coming for SAG Award No. 7. We love it. I can’t wait for people to underestimate her again.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 510 total)

The topic ‘SAG TV 2022’ is closed to new replies.