Home Forums Television SAG TV 2022

SAG TV 2022

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 510 total)
Created
7 months ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
replies
views
users
wolfali
Victor
Manav
  • Profile picture
    ricardo505
    Topics:

I’m predicting a Murders snub because they always go with the same shows and they usually snub first season shows (let’s not forget about Mrs. Maisel). And I think we may be underestimating The Chair because SAG members LOVE Netflix.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

I’m predicting a Murders snub because they always go with the same shows and they usually snub first season shows (let’s not forget about Mrs. Maisel). And I think we may be underestimating The Chair because SAG members LOVE Netflix.

They gave The <i>Morning Show</i> three individual acting nominations for its first season and The <i>Great </i>two nominations over the likes of Insecure and What We Do in the Shadows even thought it missed series at the Emmys in favour of those shows.

Oscars FYC:
    "THE POWER OF THE DOG" – IN ALL CATEGORIES
    "SPENCER" – In all categories especially Director (Pablo Larrain) and Actress (Kristen Stewart)
    "SHIVA BABY" – in all categories especially Picture, Adapted Screenplay, Score
    "TOGETHER" – Actress (Sharon Horgan), Actor (James McAvoy), Original Screenplay
    "FLEE" – IN ALL CATEGORIES
    "LAST NIGHT IN SOHO" – Director (Edgar Wright), S. Actress (Anya Taylor-Joy/Diana Rigg), Cinematography, Costume Design and Production Design

Profile picture
    ricardo505
    Topics:

They gave The <i>Morning Show</i> three individual acting nominations for its first season and The <i>Great </i>two nominations over the likes of Insecure and What We Do in the Shadows even thought it missed series at the Emmys in favour of those shows.

You’re not wrong with your examples. But TMS, The Great and Ted Lasso are the rule ou are the exception? IMO they’re the exception. We have them on one side, while we have TMMM, Veep, OITNB, House of Cards.

At least for now, I don’t think Murders will be the exception with Ted Lasso season 2 receiving critical acclaim and TMMM receiving farewell nominations. However, I think it could definitely happen if The Great flops.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

TMMM receiving farewell nominations.

?

IMO they’re the exception. We have them on one side, while we have TMMM, Veep, OITNB, House of Cards.

With the exception of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel season 1, each of those shows debuted in almost a different era of television. 

Oscars FYC:
    "SPENCER" – In all categories especially Director (Pablo Larrain) and Actress (Kristen Stewart)
    "LAST NIGHT IN SOHO" – Director (Edgar Wright), S. Actress (Anya Taylor-Joy/Diana Rigg), Cinematography, Costume Design and Production Design

Profile picture
    ricardo505
    Topics:

?

lol, my english is not good, I’m sorry. What I was trying to say is that they’ll receive last season nominations… Season 4 is the last one, right?

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

lol, my english is not good, I’m sorry. What I was trying to say is that they’ll receive last season nominations… Season 4 is the last one, right?

I don’t think it is (or at least that hasn’t been confirmed).

Oscars FYC:

Profile picture
    Manav
    Topics:

They’re coming:

Jean

Kate

Profile picture
    Carlo
    Topics:

Limited and Comedy actress appear almost locked… Drama actress is open!

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Drama actress is open!

Is it though?

Oscars FYC:

Profile picture
    Harmen Moes
    Topics:

When are the polls open??

And Loki wins Stunts not!!

Profile picture
    Manav
    Topics:

Is it though?

Moss

Oh YES!!

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Moss Oh YES!!

I mean I love Lissie in The Handmaid’s Tale season 4 (it’s one of her career best performances) but if she couldn’t win SAG when she actually won the Emmy then…

Oscars FYC:

Profile picture
    hillslight
    Topics:

Assuming Julianna Margulies gets nominated, when she and Aniston split and Moss finally wins her long overdue individual SAG…

Profile picture
    braydenfitzsimmons
    Topics:

Drama actress is open!

InB4 Mare gets a second season renewal and Winslet takes it here.

Oscars FYC:

"CODA" – in all categories

"Everybody's Talking About Jamie" – Sup. Actor (Richard E. Grant), Sup. Actress (Sarah Lancashire) and Original Song (“This Was Me”)

"King Richard" – Original Song (“Be Alive”)

"Summer of Soul" – Picture, Film Editing and Documentary Feature

“The Green Knight” – in all categories

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

If Mare gets a second season renewal and is moved to drama then Peters is probably winning as well lol.

Oscars FYC:

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 510 total)

The topic ‘SAG TV 2022’ is closed to new replies.