Home Forums Television Super Early 2021 Emmy Predictions (Part 2)

Super Early 2021 Emmy Predictions (Part 2)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 9 posts - 496 through 504 (of 504 total)
Created
2 years ago
Last Reply
2 years ago
replies
views
users
wolfali
hopelesstar
puck05

• xandyeugh
    Topics:

Sarah Snook HAS to transfer to lead. I have a feeling the writiers will widen her character. If you really think about it, her character could be tailor-made to be the best and baitiest role an actress could ever dream of.

estrelas
    Topics:

My current wish is for Helena Bonham Carter to be guest eligible, so she could win that Emmy in a heartbeat. If she’s supporting eligible RIP her chances cause she’s not winning over Gillian Anderson.

boss
    Topics:

If Fleabag and Schitt’s Creek can go from shutout in nominations to sweeping I believe The Crown can do the same with only 2 wins this year.

snowmobile
    Topics:

shiv benefits from being a female in a sea of men, she catches my eye first in s1. But I think the leads are still kendall and logan drama. If she transfer to lead that would be because of shes like – the only female in the show.

hopelesstar
    Topics:

There’s a difference between an upward and a downward trend, though.

And are y’all seriously asking for Snook to go lead when she couldn’t get what should have been an easy win? She wouldn’t have been nominated in lead this year.

snowmobile
    Topics:

that tease got to be ms anderson as thatcher right…

wolfali
    Topics:

She wouldn’t have been nominated in lead this year.

Pretty sure she would have bumped one of Jodie or Sandra considering how strong her shows acting support was.

FYC: Better Call Saul and The Good Fight in all categories including Bob Odenkirk, Christine Baranski and Rhea Seehorn.

hopelesstar
    Topics:

Pretty sure she wouldn’t have. Killing Eve still got nominated in series and that’s mostly thanks to acting branch support. Sandra and Jodie were most likely checked together like a pair. And it’s probable Zendaya was last during nomination phase anyway.

wolfali
    Topics:

If voters end up watching this season of This is Us and Mandy Moore is truly undeniable then I wonder if she can play upset to Colman if Aniston misses because I kind of think Moore’s nomination is almost guaranteed now there will definitely be three slots opened up in Actress.

I mean I thought if Netflix runs a Foy like campaign for Colman she can win but then we’ve seen how voters have voted for the game changing performances in this category and the TV Academy voters may feel like awarding Colman is awarding the same challenge of playing the Queen again. Idk just a theory.

Maybe its time for Mama Baranski?

FYC: Better Call Saul and The Good Fight in all categories including Bob Odenkirk, Christine Baranski and Rhea Seehorn.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 9 posts - 496 through 504 (of 504 total)

The topic ‘Super Early 2021 Emmy Predictions (Part 2)’ is closed to new replies.