Home Forums Television Super Early 2021 Emmy Predictions

Super Early 2021 Emmy Predictions

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 502 total)
Created
1 year ago
Last Reply
1 year ago
replies
views
users
wolfali
puck05
Allan Veríss..
  • Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.

Honestly, Hillary’s role shouldn’t be small. I know this is about impeachment and everything, but they also need to show a good deal of Bill’s marital life with Hillary during this scandal and vice versa.

Profile picture
    Tyler
    Topics:

I disagree wholeheartedly, this should be Lewinsky’s story. Trying to include the Clinton’s too much and excuse or incriminate them is an unnecessary distraction.

Profile picture
    braydenfitzsimmons
    Topics:

Going with a comparison against the other two seasons, I think the size of the roles will end up like this

Primary • Marcia Clark — Andrew Cuanan — Monica Lewinsky

Secondary • Robert Kardashian — Gianni Versace — Bill Clinton

Tertiary • Kris Jenner — David Madson — Hilary Clinton

Oscars FYC:

"CODA" – in all categories

"Everybody's Talking About Jamie" – Sup. Actor (Richard E. Grant), Sup. Actress (Sarah Lancashire) and Original Song (“This Was Me”)

"King Richard" – Original Song (“Be Alive”)

"Summer of Soul" – Picture, Film Editing and Documentary Feature

“The Green Knight” – in all categories

Profile picture
    Kay
    Topics:

It’s all a mess. I hope This Is Us returns (maybe not on time) but to have enough episodes to qualify for the 2021 Emmys. The competition will be far less tough as this year and it could be a Drama Series nominee for it’s FIFTH(!) season. I think they usually start shooting around June- July for a September premiere so fingers crossed they don’t miss eligibility. I think the back half of the fourth season makes them eligible for 2021 Globes and SAG (I might be wrong though cuz I don’t know).

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Hoster1
    Topics:

Ryan Murphy is starting a new show on FX called American Horror Stories, which will have a new self-contained one-hour horror story every week. Unsure if this will start in time for the 2021 Emmys (probably not seeing as how Impeachment will likely be Murphy’s priority as soon as he can leave the house), but it’s a possibility. I’m guessing the easy one-episode commitment will get huge names from Murphy’s repertoire like Lange and Paltrow and LuPone on the show. Could end up being a HUGE guest contender.

Profile picture
    gabspss
    Topics:

It’s all a mess. I hope This Is Us returns (maybe not on time) but to have enough episodes to qualify for the 2021 Emmys. The competition will be far less tough as this year and it could be a Drama Series nominee for it’s FIFTH(!) season. I think they usually start shooting around June- July for a September premiere so fingers crossed they don’t miss eligibility. I think the back half of the fourth season makes them eligible for 2021 Globes and SAG (I might be wrong though cuz I don’t know).

It does!

It's about the chaotic editing in Moulin Rouge!

Profile picture
    hopelesstar
    Topics:

Pretty sure This Is Us will return at the latest in January.

Profile picture
    puck05
    Topics:

The Politician has a very high chance of being  nominated for its second season. Bette Midler and Judith Light are series regulars now. Schitt’s Creek and The Good Place has ended, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Russian Doll, Barry and Atlanta are not likely return for the next season.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    boss
    Topics:

Is Ratched a drama series or limited series?

Drama. It will last four seasons.

Profile picture
    hopelesstar
    Topics:

The Politician has a very high chance of being nominated for its second season. Bette Midler and Judith Light are series regulars now. Schitt’s Creek and The Good Place has ended, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Russian Doll, Barry and Atlanta are not likely return for the next season.

Productions are expected to resume in fall, so those should be able to return even if it’s only in late spring.

Profile picture
    Riley Chow
    Topics:

The Good Lord Bird now premieres August 9th.

Profile picture
    Jays
    Topics:

The Good Lord Bird now premieres August 9th.

Lol I completely forgot about this one. Wasn’t it supposed to premiere in March or April?

I’ll still watch it.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 502 total)

The topic ‘Super Early 2021 Emmy Predictions’ is closed to new replies.