Home Forums Television Emmys 2022 Predictions: Comedy Categories (Part 3)

Emmys 2022 Predictions: Comedy Categories (Part 3)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 506 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
3 weeks ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
wolfali
Victor
kat_ebbs
  • Profile picture
    Rachel
    Topics:

Erm LA being open doesn’t mean COVID isn’t relevant or factoring in to production process slowing things down.

It’s funny that I work in production. But go off.

Profile picture
    Rachel
    Topics:

I think they’re referring to the 20 time Emmy winning The Marvelous Mrs Maisel.

I’m a she/her.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

I’m a she/her.

My apologies. I don’t like to make assumptions of one’s pronouns in a forum like this so I always default to they/them.

Oscars FYC:
    "THE POWER OF THE DOG" – IN ALL CATEGORIES
    "SPENCER" – In all categories especially Director (Pablo Larrain) and Actress (Kristen Stewart)
    "SHIVA BABY" – in all categories especially Picture, Adapted Screenplay, Score
    "TOGETHER" – Actress (Sharon Horgan), Actor (James McAvoy), Original Screenplay
    "LAST NIGHT IN SOHO" – Director (Edgar Wright), S. Actress (Anya Taylor-Joy/Diana Rigg), Cinematography, Costume Design and Production Design
    "CODA" – in all categories

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

I’m binging the new episodes of Only Murders, The Other Two and What We Do In The Shadows back-to-back, and my god, what a wonderful season for comedy this is being so far.

Profile picture
    kat_ebbs
    Topics:

It’s funny that I work in production. But go off.

Sorry, I’m just going by my own experiences here, which might be off on the other side of the world, and by watching other productions be delayed.

That’s not the case in a lot of places (here travel is so severely restricted it’s impeding every industry, not just production)

Profile picture
    kat_ebbs
    Topics:

I’m binging the new episodes of Only Murders, The Other Two and What We Do In The Shadows back-to-back, and my god, what a wonderful season for comedy this is being so far.

Isn’t it? I was just thinking that the other day. Quality binges! Given how despondent comedy looked not long ago, it’s great.

Profile picture
    OneAndOnly
    Topics:

(not really spoilers, but warning anyway…)

Heard some things about tonight’s episode of Ted Lasso, and it sounds like Brendan Hunt is coming for the win next year…

Have a great day if you see this!

FYC: Ted Lasso

Straight/BLM

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Heard some things about tonight’s episode of Ted Lasso, and it sounds like Brendan Hunt is coming for the win next year…

Or a vote-split with Brett Goldstein…

Oscars FYC:
    "SPENCER" – In all categories especially Director (Pablo Larrain) and Actress (Kristen Stewart)
    "LAST NIGHT IN SOHO" – Director (Edgar Wright), S. Actress (Anya Taylor-Joy/Diana Rigg), Cinematography, Costume Design and Production Design

Profile picture
    Rachel
    Topics:

Sorry, I’m just going by my own experiences here, which might be off on the other side of the world, and by watching other productions be delayed. That’s not the case in a lot of places (here travel is so severely restricted it’s impeding every industry, not just production)

No worries at all. I apologize for being smug.

Profile picture
    methaddiction
    Topics:

Or a vote-split with Brett Goldstein…  

We’re done with Maisel hun

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

We’re done with Maisel hun

Oscars FYC:

Profile picture
    methaddiction
    Topics:

Help why is this perfect

Profile picture
    OneAndOnly
    Topics:

Just finished the new TL episode, and Brendan Hunt just solidified his nomination for next year (and though they will probably submit E8, this was damn incredible).

Have a great day if you see this!

FYC: Ted Lasso

Straight/BLM

Profile picture
    String Cheese Theory
    Topics:

We are getting so fed right now. I woke up to new episodes of Sex Education, WWDITS, Ted Lasso and Bake Off primed and ready to go!! But first off to the Iraqi cinema to watch Shang Chi 🍿🎥

Edit: and The Morning Show, crikey! A great weekend!

Profile picture
    Babygirl
    Topics:

Meanwhile, the drama field outside of Succession Crickets1

I mean, that’s all the only show that matters.

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 506 total)

The topic ‘Emmys 2022 Predictions: Comedy Categories (Part 3)’ is closed to new replies.