Home Forums Television Emmys 2022 Predictions: Comedy Categories (Part 3)

Emmys 2022 Predictions: Comedy Categories (Part 3)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 506 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
wolfali
Victor
kat_ebbs
  • Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

The Flight Attendant is making the deadline I’m afraid.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Mae Martin joined The Flight Attendant
    Period, we will make her happen

https://tvline.com/2021/09/24/flight-attendant-season-2-spoilers-mo-mcrae-cast/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

I’m holding this new close hoping this is some sort of hint that voters have secretly been catching up on Feel Good. Season 2 deserves to sweep.

Oscars FYC:
    "THE POWER OF THE DOG" – IN ALL CATEGORIES
    "SPENCER" – In all categories especially Director (Pablo Larrain) and Actress (Kristen Stewart)
    "SHIVA BABY" – in all categories especially Picture, Adapted Screenplay, Score
    "TOGETHER" – Actress (Sharon Horgan), Actor (James McAvoy), Original Screenplay
    "FLEE" – IN ALL CATEGORIES
    "LAST NIGHT IN SOHO" – Director (Edgar Wright), S. Actress (Anya Taylor-Joy/Diana Rigg), Cinematography, Costume Design and Production Design

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

TV Ratings: ‘Wonder Years’ Scores Decent Start for ABC

Oscars FYC:
    "SPENCER" – In all categories especially Director (Pablo Larrain) and Actress (Kristen Stewart)
    "LAST NIGHT IN SOHO" – Director (Edgar Wright), S. Actress (Anya Taylor-Joy/Diana Rigg), Cinematography, Costume Design and Production Design

Profile picture
    Babygirl
    Topics:

From Deadline: Season two of The Flight Attendant finds Cassie Bowden (Kaley Cuoco) living her best sober life in Los Angeles while moonlighting as a CIA asset in her spare time. But when an overseas assignment leads her to inadvertently witness a murder, she becomes entangled in another international intrigue.

I’m gonna get dragged but as much as I love S1, this is so unneeded. The story felt perfectly concluded and I feel like this season might just rehash a few things from the previous. Plus, what the hell are they gonna do with Alex? This definitely should’ve been a limited series imo, but I’ll still watch lol.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Am I just late and this meme has been spreading around the internet for a long while or has anyone else seen this going around lately?

Oscars FYC:

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

It’s been a thing for a while.

Profile picture
    runninglikewater
    Topics:

Any thoughts on Only Murders in the Building?

Profile picture
    kat_ebbs
    Topics:

Any thoughts on Only Murders in the Building?

Still like it, it’s fun, and it really does seem like something they’d go for. I am an ep behind. Is Amy Ryan doing enough for supporting?

Profile picture
    Manav
    Topics:

Now honestly,I can’t imagine Hannah Waddingham not winning again.

Profile picture
    methaddiction
    Topics:

Hannah Waddingham is TVLine’s Performer of the Week

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Hannah Waddingham is TVLine’s Performer of the Week

Oscars FYC:

Profile picture
    methaddiction
    Topics:

Hannah’s competition after watching that episode 

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Hannah’s competition after watching that episode

Oscars FYC:

Profile picture
    alittle03
    Topics:

I was just wondering when we were going to get a meaty Rebecca episode and here it is! Hannah Waddingham’s Emmy submission secured. (Could she win again?)

FYC -
    • The Power of the Dog - All categories, especially Picture/Director/Adapted Screenplay (Jane Campion), Best Supporting Actress (Kirsten Dunst), Best Supporting Actor (Kodi Smit-McPhee), and Best Cinematography (Ari Wegner)
    • Passing - Best Actress (Tessa Thompson), Best Supporting Actress (Ruth Negga)
    • The Lost Daughter in all categories, especially Picture/Director/Adapted Screenplay (Maggie Gyllenhaal), Best Actress (Olivia Colman), and Best Supporting Actress (Jessie Buckley)

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

As premature as it sounds I think Hannah only loses if Ted Lasso gets The Handmaid’s Tale s2’d.

Oscars FYC:

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 506 total)

The topic ‘Emmys 2022 Predictions: Comedy Categories (Part 3)’ is closed to new replies.