Home Forums Television Super Early 2022 Predictions: Emmy Drama Categories (Part 2)

Super Early 2022 Predictions: Emmy Drama Categories (Part 2)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 499 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
3 months ago
replies
views
users
wolfali
kat_ebbs
Victor
  • Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

She also never got the recognition she deserved

Her too.

Oscars FYC:
    "THE POWER OF THE DOG" – IN ALL CATEGORIES
    "SPENCER" – In all categories especially Director (Pablo Larrain) and Actress (Kristen Stewart)
    "SHIVA BABY" – in all categories especially Picture, Adapted Screenplay, Score
    "TOGETHER" – Actress (Sharon Horgan), Actor (James McAvoy), Original Screenplay
    "FLEE" – IN ALL CATEGORIES
    "LAST NIGHT IN SOHO" – Director (Edgar Wright), S. Actress (Anya Taylor-Joy/Diana Rigg), Cinematography, Costume Design and Production Design

Profile picture
    Reis
    Topics:

Carrie Coon, Keri Russel, Vera Farmiga and Eva Green, you are all winners (in my book) baby.

Profile picture
    estrelas
    Topics:

Carrie Coon, Keri Russel, Vera Farmiga and Eva Green, you are all winners (in my book) baby.

Eva Green’s performance in both “Possession” and “A Blade of Grass”, is possibly two of the best episodic performances that I’ve ever seen in my entire life. How she never won a single award for Penny Dreadful will forever be a crime.

Profile picture
    JV
    Topics:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Y_FXonHulu/status/1423327946048110598

Y: The Last Man trailer.

It’s a pity that we don’t have original cast anymore. Barry Keoghan, Imogen Potts and Lashana Lynch was a very promising ‘trio’ of protagonists

I love the comic book this is based on, but I’m not sure how I feel about it. It had too many production problems and if it ends up being at least entertaining, like Snowpiercer (which also had production problems), it will already be something.

I don’t think it will be an awards thing, but you never know. It’s FX.

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Y_FXonHulu/status/1423327946048110598

Y: The Last Man trailer.

It’s a pity that we don’t have original cast anymore. Barry Keoghan, Imogen Potts and Lashana Lynch was a very promising ‘trio’ of protagonists

I love the comic book this is based on, but I’m not sure how I feel about it. It had too many production problems and if it ends up being at least entertaining, like Snowpiercer (which also had production problems), it will already be something.

I don’t think it will be an awards thing, but you never know. It’s FX.

This looks like if The Walking Dead and The Handmaids Tale had an ugly baby.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Y_FXonHulu/status/1423327946048110598 Y: The Last Man trailer. It’s a pity that we don’t have original cast anymore. Barry Keoghan, Imogen Potts and Lashana Lynch was a very promising ‘trio’ of protagonists I love the comic book this is based on, but I’m not sure how I feel about it. It had too many production problems and if it ends up being at least entertaining, like Snowpiercer (which also had production problems), it will already be something. I don’t think it will be an awards thing, but you never know. It’s FX.

Hmm.

Oscars FYC:
    "SPENCER" – In all categories especially Director (Pablo Larrain) and Actress (Kristen Stewart)
    "LAST NIGHT IN SOHO" – Director (Edgar Wright), S. Actress (Anya Taylor-Joy/Diana Rigg), Cinematography, Costume Design and Production Design

Profile picture
    hopelesstar
    Topics:

Jodie Comer did an interview teasing Killing Eve s4 saying it focuses less on her and more on others like Fiona Shaw that has “an incredible storyline”.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Jodie Comer did an interview teasing Killing Eve s4 saying it focuses less on her and more on others like Fiona Shaw that has “an incredible storyline”.

Time to turn another BAFTA in this image into an Emmy.

Oscars FYC:

Profile picture
    methaddiction
    Topics:

So it’s gonna be really boring?

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

Ok but what about the character who names the show?

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

So it’s gonna be really boring?

How can you say that when you haven’t even seen the show since season one?

Oscars FYC:

Profile picture
    methaddiction
    Topics:

How can you say that when you haven’t even seen the show since season one?

I caught up on the show darling.

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

Carolyn’s arc is always boring, they tried more focus on her with S3 and it was worse, and when they pair her with Konstantin, my god…

Profile picture
    methaddiction
    Topics:

Carolyn’s arc is always boring, they tried more focus on her with S3 and it was worse, and when they pair her with Konstantin, my god…

Her daughter in s3.. absolutely unbearable all of that should’ve been cut to give Sandra more screentime.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

I caught up on the show darling.

In two days?

Oscars FYC:

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 499 total)

The topic ‘Super Early 2022 Predictions: Emmy Drama Categories (Part 2)’ is closed to new replies.