Home Forums Television Emmys 2022 Predictions: Movie/Limited Categories (Part 2)

Emmys 2022 Predictions: Movie/Limited Categories (Part 2)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 503 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
3 weeks ago
replies
views
users
wolfali
Victor
Luca
  • Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

David Tennant

Win worthy for Jessica Jones, that show was done so wrong.
    I just wished it was released now where genre shows are being more well received by the Academy.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

He also pointed to HBO Max’s upcoming “Julia,” based on the life of famed TV chef Julia Child. “Sarah Lancashire is playing Julia Child, and she’s coming for her Emmy, I’m telling you now,” Bloys said.

She’s coming I’m afraid.

Oscars FYC:
    "THE POWER OF THE DOG" – IN ALL CATEGORIES
    "SPENCER" – In all categories especially Director (Pablo Larrain) and Actress (Kristen Stewart)
    "SHIVA BABY" – in all categories especially Picture, Adapted Screenplay, Score
    "TOGETHER" – Actress (Sharon Horgan), Actor (James McAvoy), Original Screenplay
    "LAST NIGHT IN SOHO" – Director (Edgar Wright), S. Actress (Anya Taylor-Joy/Diana Rigg), Cinematography, Costume Design and Production Design
    "CODA" – in all categories

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

After her Emmy win, Winslet will probably sweep the winter awards. I think the limited/movie actress winner (unless they all flop) will be from a Spring contender…

We’re definitely looking spoilt for choice this season!

Oscars FYC:
    "SPENCER" – In all categories especially Director (Pablo Larrain) and Actress (Kristen Stewart)
    "LAST NIGHT IN SOHO" – Director (Edgar Wright), S. Actress (Anya Taylor-Joy/Diana Rigg), Cinematography, Costume Design and Production Design

Profile picture
    braydenfitzsimmons
    Topics:

Coolidge

Oscars FYC:

"Everybody's Talking About Jamie" – Sup. Actor (Richard E. Grant), Sup. Actress (Sarah Lancashire) and Original Song (“This Was Me”)

"King Richard" – Original Song (“Be Alive”)

"Summer of Soul" – Picture, Film Editing and Documentary Feature

“The Green Knight” – in all categories

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

Coolidge

The love for her was so loud, i was surprised but happy.
    Her time is coming.

Profile picture
    JGibson
    Topics:

Coolidge

queen stole the night

Profile picture
    VedanthM
    Topics:

Saw Episode 2 of ‘Scenes from a Marriage’ and Oscar Isaac can very easily sweep his category! He is just outstanding.

Jessica is doing her career best work but her category is bonkers! So I am not betting on her win yet but a nomination is definitely there.

Profile picture
    VedanthM
    Topics:

If all the actresses from ‘The White Lotus’ go supporting (very much possible since the leading actress category is a nuts), then Jennifer Coolidge will win it. Despite 2/3 actresses from the cast being nominated. There is a lot of love and respect for Jennifer from her peers and she was an absolute stand-out. Hope there isn’t another Julianne Nicholson standing on her way.

Profile picture
    ricardo505
    Topics:

If all the actresses from ‘The White Lotus’ go supporting (very much possible since the leading actress category is a nuts), then Jennifer Coolidge will win it. Despite 2/3 actresses from the cast being nominated. There is a lot of love and respect for Jennifer from her peers and she was an absolute stand-out. Hope there isn’t another Julianne Nicholson standing on her way.

I think she has a shot, but she’ll have to beat Garner and Snook…

Profile picture
    Luca
    Topics:

Give Jennifer Coolidge everything. She can win just for presenting last night. She was funnier than all sketches and comedy bits combined.

Profile picture
    DCurrie
    Topics:

After her Emmy win, Winslet will probably sweep the winter awards. I think the limited/movie actress winner (unless they all flop) will be from a Spring contender…

We’re definitely looking spoilt for choice this season!

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

If all the actresses from ‘The White Lotus’ go supporting (very much possible since the leading actress category is a nuts), then Jennifer Coolidge will win it.

I mean when The Queen’s Gambit premiered it was almost an assumption that if Anya Taylor-Joy swept the winter awards she’d win the Emmy.

There are still 8 full months until Emmy eligibility closes.

Oscars FYC:

Profile picture
    hopelesstar
    Topics:

Yeah the “Coolidge is winning” comments is extreme over reaction based on claps when The White Lotus, Impeachment and Scenes are the only shows that have aired yet. I’m pretty sure that if Wandavision had aired last summer and Hahn had presented a category she would receive the same applauses, for example. Coolidge does seem well positioned for the nomination at least.

Profile picture
    vinny
    Topics:

i’m crossing my fingers for Evan Peters and Sarah Paulson for AHS: Double Feature

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

HBO updated their FYC centre (because of the start of the next cycle) and The White Lotus is officially competing in limited/anthology.

Oscars FYC:

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 503 total)

The topic ‘Emmys 2022 Predictions: Movie/Limited Categories (Part 2)’ is closed to new replies.