Home Forums Television Emmys 2022 Predictions: Movie/Limited Categories (Part 2)

Emmys 2022 Predictions: Movie/Limited Categories (Part 2)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 502 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
4 weeks ago
replies
views
users
wolfali
Victor
Luca
  • Profile picture
    lucyv
    Topics:

My Son (Peacock) should already be eligible

I really need James McAvoy to finally get his due.

Profile picture
    lvigario
    Topics:

Amazon is submitting Jolt and The Voyeurs as TV Movies.
    The Pursuit of Love as Miniseries.

FYC TV: genera+ion | The Other Two | Starstruck | Schmigadoon! | Joseph Gordon-Levitt in Mr. Colman |

FYC Movies: CODA | In The Heights

Profile picture
    kat_ebbs
    Topics:

Amazon is submitting Jolt and The Voyeurs as TV Movies. The Pursuit of Love as Miniseries.

Sydney Sweeney’s going to end up being in TV movie, limited and drama submissions.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Sydney Sweeney’s going to end up being in TV movie, limited and drama submissions.

Let’s get her booked on to Hacks as well next year!

Oscars FYC:
    "THE POWER OF THE DOG" – IN ALL CATEGORIES
    "SPENCER" – In all categories especially Director (Pablo Larrain) and Actress (Kristen Stewart)
    "SHIVA BABY" – in all categories especially Picture, Adapted Screenplay, Score
    "TOGETHER" – Actress (Sharon Horgan), Actor (James McAvoy), Original Screenplay
    "FLEE" – IN ALL CATEGORIES
    "LAST NIGHT IN SOHO" – Director (Edgar Wright), S. Actress (Anya Taylor-Joy/Diana Rigg), Cinematography, Costume Design and Production Design

Profile picture
    antony
    Topics:

We Crashed Apple limited series starring Anne Hathaway, Jared Leto and America Ferrera has wrapped filming.

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

Anne Hathaway

This is doomed

Profile picture
    hopelesstar
    Topics:
    wolfali
    Topics:

First reviews for Maid coming in with raves for Qualley https://decider.com/2021/09/22/maid-on-netflix-review-margaret-qualley/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_source=DeciderTwitter https://www.rollingstone.com/tv/tv-reviews/maid-review-margaret-qualley-1229882/

Winslet will win at the Critics Choice and SAG but I think we may have found her first “viable opponent” here.

It will be interesting to see how widely seen the show is.

Oscars FYC:
    "SPENCER" – In all categories especially Director (Pablo Larrain) and Actress (Kristen Stewart)
    "LAST NIGHT IN SOHO" – Director (Edgar Wright), S. Actress (Anya Taylor-Joy/Diana Rigg), Cinematography, Costume Design and Production Design

Profile picture
    JV
    Topics:

Amazon is submitting Jolt

And I thought Kate Beckinsale would take a more interesting path in her career after her great performance in Love and Friendship.

Really bizarre that Netflix released an identical movie called “Kate” basically at the same time, with another person that needs better career management, Mary Elizabeth Winstead.

First reviews for Maid coming in with raves for Qualley

https://decider.com/2021/09/22/maid-on-netflix-review-margaret-qualley/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_source=DeciderTwitter

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv/tv-reviews/maid-review-margaret-qualley-1229882/

Margaret Qualley is going to be the next big thing. I’ve been waiting for her breakout moment for a while. The same with Olivia Cooke. You just know they’re going to be A-listers in the future. (Worth nothing that I said the same for Addison Timlin when I watched Little Sister in 2016 and I jinxed her career)

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Margaret Qualley is going to be the next big thing. I’ve been waiting for her breakout moment for a while. The same with Olivia Cooke

I need Olivia Cooke to get her due with House of the Dragon (it’s my only wish of the show!)

Oscars FYC:

Profile picture
    braydenfitzsimmons
    Topics:

First reviews for Maid coming in with raves for Qualley

https://decider.com/2021/09/22/maid-on-netflix-review-margaret-qualley/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_source=DeciderTwitter

but in Maid, Qualley officially catapults herself into the same league as Anya Taylor-Joy and Florence Pugh.

Oscars FYC:

"CODA" – in all categories

"Everybody's Talking About Jamie" – Sup. Actor (Richard E. Grant), Sup. Actress (Sarah Lancashire) and Original Song (“This Was Me”)

"King Richard" – Original Song (“Be Alive”)

"Summer of Soul" – Picture, Film Editing and Documentary Feature

“The Green Knight” – in all categories

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Maid’s first two reviews on Metacritic are scored 90 and 80.

Oscars FYC:

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

And I thought Kate Beckinsale would take a more interesting path in her career after her great performance in Love and Friendship.

She’s in a new comedy series on Paramount+ next month.

Oscars FYC:

Profile picture
    Manav
    Topics:

I can see Qualley be like Cuoco. Strong performance losing to super-strong veteran Emmy winner at the winter awards but retaining enough momentum for an Emmy nomination.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

I will say out of all the winter awards contenders we know of thus far, Qualley does feel the likeliest to survive still the Emmys if we’re going on the critical reception of her show.

Oscars FYC:

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 502 total)

The topic ‘Emmys 2022 Predictions: Movie/Limited Categories (Part 2)’ is closed to new replies.