Home Forums Television Super Early 2023 Emmy Predictions (Part 2)

Super Early 2023 Emmy Predictions (Part 2)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 502 total)
Created
1 month ago
Last Reply
6 days ago
replies
views
users
wolfali
kat_ebbs
probablyROB
  • Profile picture
    Chris Beachum
    Topics:

Continue in Part 2.

Profile picture
    estrelas
    Topics:

Manifesting a win.

Profile picture
    probablyROB
    Topics:

Best new shows so far:

ky

jaw

jb

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

FYC:

All things Succession, Severance, Ted Lasso, The Great and The White Lotus! Also, Colin Firth and Janelle James while you're at it.

Profile picture
    hopelesstar
    Topics:

Profile picture
    Heptapod
    Topics:

Me knocking on every single Emmy voter’s door to get Rose Byrne the win she already deserves

Rose Byrne

Profile picture
    antony
    Topics:

Profile picture
    OneAndOnly
    Topics:

The only prediction I can guarantee is that SNL will get at least one undeserved acting nomination.

Have a great day if you see this!

FYC:
    The Great
    Everything Everywhere All At Once
    Severance
    The Batman

Profile picture
    24fanatic
    Topics:

I’m pretty sure not very many people on here watch P-Valley, but Season 2 has just delivered 2 A+ episodes in a row dealing with tough subject matters.

– Episode 2×05 “White Knights” dealing with domestic abuse (and it’s origins).

– Episode 2×06 “Savage” dealing with mental health and depression.

P-Valley is in a league of its own and is truly special. It’d be nice to see the Emmys embrace something like this… even if it’s just in the below-the-line categories. Personally, I’d love to see a writing nomination for creator/Tony-nominee Katori Hall.

Profile picture
    braydenfitzsimmons
    Topics:

I’m pretty sure not very many people on here watch P-Valley, but Season 2 has just delivered 2 A+ episodes in a row dealing with tough subject matters.

Agree. Season 2 has been phenomenal so far.

P-Valley is in a league of its own and is truly special. It’d be nice to see the Emmys embrace something like this… even if it’s just in the below-the-line categories.

The cinematography every episode is just a work of art. A panelled ASC gave wins is this year to Snowfall, Titans and Mythic Quest. Hoping they do the same for P-Valley.

Personally, I’d love to see a writing nomination for creator/Tony-nominee Katori Hall.

Thought it would happen in Writing for S1 last year, it was a pandemic hit, Starz actually campaigned for it, critics adored it and popped up twice at TCA whom have been good at predicting surprises at the Emmys.

Profile picture
    DvirBA
    Topics:

Hopeful for Benioff and Weiss to make a comeback to the Emmys with the Three-Body Problem in Netflix for 2023.
    A win is unlikely so early on but a few nominations could be great.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Manifesting final season nominations for them.

Profile picture
    Yves Wearn
    Topics:

Can we please just end the discussion already and give Shirley MacLaine her Emmy?

Profile picture
    CoolSonic
    Topics:

Can we please just end the discussion already and give Shirley MacLaine her Emmy?

I’m assuming you’re referring to her guest performance on OMITB? Because if so, she would be deserving for a nom but still too early to tell.

Emmy's FYC:

"Abbott Elementary" and "Only Murders in the Building" in all eligible categories (Comedy).
    "Maid" and "The White Lotus" in all eligible categories (Limited).

Profile picture
    probablyROB
    Topics:

Just finish The Boys… I stupidly thought the final episode of the season was Herogasm until reading reddit and realizing I didn’t know what a lot of people were talking about.

This show is so weird because every season I don’t care that much and then around halfway through I finally get invested just in time for it to be over for a year. And then I forget everything.

It deserves a series nomination as of right now. Let the races begin? Anthony Starr really does deserve an acting nomination, though. Shit, he’d be competitive for a win in a just world. And I don’t even love the show as much as others seem to.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 502 total)

The topic ‘Super Early 2023 Emmy Predictions (Part 2)’ is closed to new replies.