Home Forums Television The Handmaid’s Tale (Season 4)

The Handmaid’s Tale (Season 4)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 405 total)
Created
1 year ago
Last Reply
4 days ago
replies
views
users
Luca
wolfali
methaddiction
  • Profile picture
    Luca
    Topics:

A teaser with a shockingly decent amount of new footage (from two weeks of filming). Premieres in 2021.

https://twitter.com/HandmaidsOnHulu/status/1275817206912184326?s=20

Profile picture
    Eden
    Topics:

I just hope the whole season will be eligible at the Emmys. Submitting three episodes shouldn’t be allowed at all.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Stranger Among Us
    Topics:

Omg wasn’t expecting a teaser so soon! Makes sense it won’t be out before next year.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Luca
    Topics:

This looks terrific. I didn’t expect new footage since they only shot for two weeks before everything shut down.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

This looks terrific. I didn’t expect new footage since they only shot for two weeks before everything shut down.

The severe lack of Yvonne Strahovski is worrying me. Although I assume her scenes have not been shot yet.

Oscars FYC:
    "THE POWER OF THE DOG" – IN ALL CATEGORIES
    "SPENCER" – In all categories especially Director (Pablo Larrain) and Actress (Kristen Stewart)
    "SHIVA BABY" – in all categories especially Picture, Adapted Screenplay, Score
    "TOGETHER" – Actress (Sharon Horgan), Actor (James McAvoy), Original Screenplay
    "FLEE" – IN ALL CATEGORIES
    "LAST NIGHT IN SOHO" – Director (Edgar Wright), S. Actress (Anya Taylor-Joy/Diana Rigg), Cinematography, Costume Design and Production Design

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Luca
    Topics:

The severe lack of Yvonne Strahovski is worrying me. Although I assume her scenes have not been shot yet.

1) This is just a teaser 2) They shot for not even 2 weeks 3) Maybe her storyline is too spoiler-y to feature in the trailer. Let’s not jump to conclusions so quickly 🙂

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

1) This is just a teaser 2) They shot for not even 2 weeks 3) Maybe her storyline is too spoiler-y to feature in the trailer. Let’s not jump to conclusions so quickly 🙂

I literally just said I assume her scenes have not been shot yet which is why she hasn’t appeared in the trailer.

Oscars FYC:
    "THE POWER OF THE DOG" – IN ALL CATEGORIES
    "SPENCER" – In all categories especially Director (Pablo Larrain) and Actress (Kristen Stewart)
    "SHIVA BABY" – in all categories especially Picture, Adapted Screenplay, Score
    "TOGETHER" – Actress (Sharon Horgan), Actor (James McAvoy), Original Screenplay
    "FLEE" – IN ALL CATEGORIES
    "LAST NIGHT IN SOHO" – Director (Edgar Wright), S. Actress (Anya Taylor-Joy/Diana Rigg), Cinematography, Costume Design and Production Design

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    hopelesstar
    Topics:

I don’t see how this isn’t Yvonne’s final season anyway. The logical continuation of her storyline is getting tried for crime against humanity with her husband and getting convicted.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Luca
    Topics:

To torch the Yvonne Strahovski ‘worry’: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDD_vaQ9RQk&app=desktop

She was two days shy of filming. Hence, no new footage of her in the teaser. Also, it was said that the cast isn’t campaigning. After a bit of research, I’m glad to say that that’s false.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Allan Veríssimo
    Topics:
    Luca
    Topics:

We stan this young talent.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Luca
    Topics:

I just read through the character description for Grace’s character, and holy hell. This is going to be the role that finally earns her an award nomination, assuming she appears in few enough episodes to contend as a guest actress.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 405 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.