Home Forums Television Which TV show(s) will earn the MOST 2021 Emmy nominations?

Which TV show(s) will earn the MOST 2021 Emmy nominations?

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
Created
2 years ago
Last Reply
1 year ago
replies
views
users
wolfali
perfectly weird
gabspss

• wolfali
    Topics:

3) Lovecraft Country – 17

Interesting. Are you predicting an acting over-performance?

FYC: Better Call Saul and The Good Fight in all categories including Bob Odenkirk, Christine Baranski and Rhea Seehorn.

ReplyCopy URL

The BC 2.0
    Topics:

Comedy – SNL or Ted Lasso (depending on the definition of Comedy)
    Drama – The Crown
    Longform – WandaVision

ReplyCopy URL

perfectly weird
    Topics:

The “Interesting” is screaming “Dumb” ahahah

Yes and no. I am predicting one more than goldderby (6 with Aunjanue Ellis), but, when making my predictions, I wasn’t thinking “Lovecraft is going to overperform”. I just went category by category and when I got to the end I noticed the 17 nominations and thought “dumb”. But then, I was going to change it and noticed that the following HBO drama series I had were “Euphoria” at 7 and “Perry Mason” at 5 which just made me think that betting against HBO was somehow dumber… Don’t get me wrong, I know that all signs point to it so please don’t drag me (and please don’t die on this hill with me ahahah), but I don’t know. Not convinced. So that and the fact that I think that nobody knows exactly what to do with the show (5 and 20 nominations somehow both seem plausible to me and I saw other people saying the same) made me keep it.

Hope this helped! If tomorrow’s indiewire’s headline is “End of an era! HBO falls to third, while Netflix and Disney+ steam ahead” please think of me! ahahah

ReplyCopy URL

Gabarnes43
    Topics:

I’m the complete opposite, I think they’ll really underperform in acting

EMMYS FYC

The White Lotus in all categories

Landscapers, Olivia Colman & David Thewlis

Ted Lasso in all Categories

ReplyCopy URL

wolfali
    Topics:

The “Interesting” is screaming “Dumb” ahahah

Sorry if that sounded degrading lmao. I was just curious. I’m predicting an under-performance for the show but your point about HBO is making me think. Perhaps we’re underestimating the extents of which they’ll do well this year (maybe at least on the limited side?)

FYC: Better Call Saul and The Good Fight in all categories including Bob Odenkirk, Christine Baranski and Rhea Seehorn.

ReplyCopy URL

perfectly weird
    Topics:

Sorry if that sounded degrading lmao. I was just curious. I’m predicting an under-performance for the show but your point about HBO is making me think. Perhaps we’re underestimating the extents of which they’ll do well this year (maybe at least on the limited side?)

It didn’t! It just made me laugh! 😉
    I do think that predicting an under-performance is the safe-ish thing to do, but, to me, it just feels wrong somehow (I am not even a big fan of the show, the cancellation had no impact on me)! But maybe I am overthinking it and making others overthink as well! ahahah

ReplyCopy URL
    Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.