Home Forums Television Worst Emmy 2021 Categories

Worst Emmy 2021 Categories

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Created
2 years ago
Last Reply
2 years ago
replies
views
users
orangestraw
wolfali
Gabarnes43

• Yves Wearn
    Topics:

Within so many weak categories this year, which are you the least excited about?

IMO lead actor in comedy should have 3 spots and give the 3 remain to lead actress lol the fact that three of the top seven names of the predictions center are from TV shows far away from getting in the top 10 Series is such a bummer..

orangestraw
    Topics:

I love Michael K Williams in Lovecraft Country, but otherwise Supporting Actor in a Drama is just barren without Billy Crudup and the Succession boys.

FYC: "What We Do in the Shadows" and "Severance" in everything, Natasha Rothwell ("Insecure"), Sophie Thatcher ("Yellowjackets"), Renee Elise Goldsberry ("Girls5eva"), James Caverly, ("Only Murders in the Building")

ReplyCopy URL

wolfali
    Topics:

I have to say even though it’s the most open category in the limited field (when it comes to the win), I find Lead Actor in a Limited Series/Movie to be really weak this year. I don’t feel anywhere near the same passion for any of the contenders this year that I have had for Paul Mescal, Jared Harris, Jharrel Jerome, Sam Rockwell, Hugh Grant (AVES), Benedict Cumberbatch (Patrick Melrose), Darren Criss and Riz Ahmed in previous years.

FYC: Better Call Saul and The Good Fight in all categories including Bob Odenkirk, Christine Baranski and Rhea Seehorn.

ReplyCopy URL

Gabarnes43
    Topics:

Supporting Actor in a Drama

EMMYS FYC

The White Lotus in all categories

Landscapers, Olivia Colman & David Thewlis

Ted Lasso in all Categories

ReplyCopy URL

William Gillquist
    Topics:

The fact that no one in the Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series race has any individual buzz is super annoying.

FYC Oscars: Licorice Pizza (Best Picture, Best Director, Original Screenplay), The Mitchells vs The Machines (Best Picture, Animated Feature, Original Screenplay), Wes Anderson (Best Director), Denzel Washington (The Tragedy of MacBeth), Andrew Garfield and Robin de Jesus (Tick, Tick...BOOM!), Jayne Houdyshell (The Humans), Stephen Karam (Adapted Screenplay), Attica and Summer of Soul (Best Documentary)

FYC Razzies: Dear Evan Hansen (in all eligible categories)

ReplyCopy URL

braydenfitzsimmons
    Topics:

The fact that no one in the Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series race has any individual buzz is super annoying.

The fact that Ray Romano is still #7 in the prediction centre 💀

Alex Newell basically riding the hype of a CC nom and an empty field to a potential Emmy nom is still wild to me, I love it.

ReplyCopy URL
    Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.