What films are really out front to win Best Picture at the Oscars? Susan Wloszczyna and Joyce Eng are not only senior editors at Gold Derby, but they’re also Experts here, so they are doubly qualified to take on their boss (me) in a fierce discussion of that race plus Best Director. Watch our lively video above or listen to the audio podcast below.
We begin our chat with my bold declaration of the six contenders I believe have a real shot to win the top Oscar: “A Star Is Born,” “Black Panther,” “BlacKkKlansman,” “The Favourite,” “Green Book” or “Roma.” Then watch Susan and Joyce have the nerve to challenge the list!
See how our latest predictions for Best Picture compare to each others’ plus 30 more Experts who make Oscar predictions at Gold Derby.
Check out our latest Oscars racetrack odds based upon combining all Experts’ picks. Disagree? Make your predictions here and compete against our Experts and Editors to prove that you are the smartest prognosticator on the planet!
- Cast your vote for the Razzie Redeemer Award right here at Gold Derby!
- Squish! Donald and Melania Trump get pelted with Razzie Award nominations!
- Gold Derby offers the inside track to Hollywood leaders at Awards Upfront
- Oscars cliffhanger = Best Picture race: Tom O’Neil tracks the 5 frontrunners
- Tom O’Neil’s 100% accurate Golden Globe predictions: Don’t argue with me!
- Oscars update: Tom O’Neil handicaps the Best Picture race – It’s a real derby, damn it!
- Tom O’Neil’s 100% accurate Golden Globes predictions (Can’t be wrong! Don’t argue with me!)
- Beware: the queen approaches! Here’s why Olivia Colman is a serious threat to grab the Oscar crown for Best Actress
- Watch clash of 3 Oscar prediction Experts: Glenn Whipp, Joyce Eng & Tom O’Neil [Video & Audio Podcast]
- Tom O’Neil explains why Mahershala Ali is suddenly the new Oscar frontrunner
3Crazy Rich Asians100/1
- Updated on: 02 Jan 19, 17:55 pm PT