“Get that smirk off your face!” I roar at fellow Oscar Expert Tariq Khan (Fox TV) in our latest, ferocious battle over Oscar predictions.
“You’re just too funny, Tom!” Tariq roars back. “I love laughing at your ridiculous predictions!” Tariq and I are infamous for the brutality of our prediction clashes. Watch our latest video fight above or listen to the audio podcast version below.
Tariq and I disagree in most top categories. For example, he’s still stubbornly sticking to the hope that Glenn Close (“The Wife”) will finally win Best Actress while I bet on Lady Gaga (“A Star Is Born”). Tariq also disagrees with most Gold Derby Experts, who predict the supporting races will go to Mahershala Ali (“Green Book”) and Regina King (“If Beale Street Could Talk”). Tariq opts for Richard E. Grant (“Can You Ever Forgive Me?”) and Amy Adams (“Vice”).
Check out our latest Oscars racetrack odds based upon combining all Experts’ picks. Disagree? Make your predictions here and compete against our Experts and Editors to prove that you are the smartest prognosticator on the planet!
- Cast your vote for the Razzie Redeemer Award right here at Gold Derby!
- Squish! Donald and Melania Trump get pelted with Razzie Award nominations!
- Gold Derby offers the inside track to Hollywood leaders at Awards Upfront
- Oscars cliffhanger = Best Picture race: Tom O’Neil tracks the 5 frontrunners
- Tom O’Neil’s 100% accurate Golden Globe predictions: Don’t argue with me!
- Oscars update: Tom O’Neil handicaps the Best Picture race – It’s a real derby, damn it!
- Tom O’Neil’s 100% accurate Golden Globes predictions (Can’t be wrong! Don’t argue with me!)
- Beware: the queen approaches! Here’s why Olivia Colman is a serious threat to grab the Oscar crown for Best Actress
- Watch clash of 3 Oscar prediction Experts: Glenn Whipp, Joyce Eng & Tom O’Neil [Video & Audio Podcast]
- Tom O’Neil explains why Mahershala Ali is suddenly the new Oscar frontrunner
3Crazy Rich Asians100/1
- Updated on: 02 Jan 19, 17:55 pm PT