Forum Replies Created
August 7, 2019 at 11:29 pm #1203015261
De Niro is not happening either. Don’t expect much for The Irishman.
That’s a bold predictionJuly 16, 2019 at 11:22 am #1202978760
Harris, Skarsgard and Watson all got in as I expected.July 16, 2019 at 11:21 am #1202978754
- Sophoe Turner being emmy nominee is honestly a joke. Academy is very openminded now. Lol
- Odenkirk is definitely winning. Y’all assume BCS was going to flop. It just got the nominations Bon deserved to support his undeniable win.
- Sarah Paulson is very disposable lol. She only happens either when she really delivers, or when she has her show and some costars backing her up. She is definitely not happening next year. The Drama Lead Actress is gonna be filled with high profile and Oscar winning actresses. I suggest y’all to enjoy Ratched without any hope for awards recognition.
- 4 actresses from Got is a bit of a stretch, especially Turner and Christie. The latter was NOT Emmy worthy, this could have just happened at the Kids Choice Awards. Why did the TV academy embarrass themselves like that?
- These additional nods from Got are just meh… it’s clearly for audience and goodbye.
- Richard Madden. I’m not sad whatsoever!
Wow what awful takes!June 4, 2019 at 1:54 am #1202922803
I’m predicting Jharrel Jerome, Niecy Nash, Vera Farmiga and Michael K. Williams. John Leguizamo possibly as well.May 30, 2019 at 6:04 pm #1202917020
People are severely underestimating Chernobyl. I see Emily Watson, Jared Harris and Stellan Skarsgard all scoring a nod.May 15, 2019 at 12:27 pm #1202895199
I don’t think her material was bad in the way you mean it. I don’t think her dialogues (apart from the premiere) were poor or her scenes lacked emotional weight. The problem (those who have it) is with her recent storyline. Infact, I’d say she got the best to work with, alongside Dinklage. P.S. I love how five people on this page have Daenerys as their profile pic. Lol.
Yeah I meant her storyline.May 15, 2019 at 1:26 am #1202894563
Lmao I’m so over this boomer take.May 15, 2019 at 1:16 am #1202894551
Should Emilia Clarke win? Even with some of the worst material given to her, she really knocked it out of the park last episode. Imo, best performance she’s given in the entire series.
Also believe Lena Headey and Peter Dinklage will win in their categories. Maisie Williams might creep up on Headey though. And finally I’m not sure if Sophie Turner will get in.May 15, 2019 at 1:14 am #1202894547
Gwendoline Christie is underratedJanuary 28, 2019 at 1:50 am #1202752348
Rami winning will be one of the worst Best Actor wins of the decade and probably in history.January 24, 2019 at 6:33 pm #1202747504
It sort of annoys me that people need to push this narrative that BR and/or Rami Malek shouldn’t be rewarded because of Bryan Singer’s actions. Why can’t they just not be rewarded because the film and performance isn’t very good?
If the cast and crew came out and publicly condemned Bryan Singer and made it clear they don’t want his name anywhere near this, then I’d have a little more respect for the film but they are choosing to stay silent and let Bryan Singer quietly take credit for the films recent awards success.January 24, 2019 at 2:51 pm #1202747262
No, Malek will win his richly deserved Oscar! These ridiculous scandals are starting to have an alienating effect on people and I am sure many voters are sick of all these smear campaigns – particularly when they are ‘guilt by association’. Most people can judge the WORK and separate out the private life stuff. There are past Oscar winners who have been horrible in their private lives but they are still good directors and actors and deserve recognition for their achievements. I for one am sick of these manufactured smear campaigns.
Oh please Malek smeared himself pretending like he didn’t know about Singer’s past.